Chapter 85

Zhao Jinge has been waiting for Jiang Zhen, waiting to be restless. After the news of Jiang Zhen, he couldn’t sit still, and he went to the boat that came to the letter.

Standing on the boat, I saw Jiang Zhen on the big ship far away. Zhao Jinge’s mouth couldn’t help but curl up.

In these few days, he was uncomfortable and retched, but now he saw Jiang Zhen, but all the discomforts disappeared.

At this moment, he still wants to retire? Just thinking about speaking to Jiang Zhen earlier.

Zhao Jinge wants Jiang Zhen, and Jiang Zhen also wants Zhao Jinge.

Seeing Zhao Jinge standing in the bow towards his direction, Jiang Zhen’s eyes brightened and there was a sense of satisfaction in his heart.

When you are fully loaded, you can have a person who welcomes you and yourself to share your joy. It is definitely a matter of making people happy and happy.

When the boat approached, Jiang Zhen took the rope ladder and jumped from the big ship and landed next to Zhao Jinge.

Because of his sudden drop, the boat swayed violently and became very unstable. Zhao Jinge almost fell, but he did not fall, Jiang Zhen had already hugged him: "Golden brother, I miss you!"

Zhao Jinge had a red face and couldn’t speak.

How can Jiang Zhen hold him under the crowd and say this? Doesn't he know shy?

Zhao Jinge didn't say anything, but he was happy. Then he felt that Jiang Zhen touched his head and touched his face down: "Golden brother, do you miss me?"

Zhao Jinge nodded and nodded.

Jiang Zhen laughed, if Zhao Jinge’s head was low, he wanted to kiss him.

Jiang Zhen did not want to let Zhao Jinge hold it, and on the big ship behind him, watching this scene many people are not clear.

"Who is this person?" asked the woman who had stood up and took the initiative to talk with Jiang Zhen. This woman's name is Liu Wei. Before she helped to move things, she was sore and sore, so she not only did not let go of Jiang Zhen's thoughts, but became more and more determined to win.

She does not ask Jiang to marry her, as long as she does not send her alive, so that she can eat and drink well.

"Yeah, who is this person?" A pair of extraordinarily exquisite double children also asked, this pair of children named Zhao Lingxi, he was a person filling the house, followed by the way to return home to meet the otter was robbed Then he was caught in the otter's nest, and the person was killed.

He was not willing to go from those otters, but he was hungry for a few days, but he couldn’t support it, and since he had already gone from those otters, he was more and more open.

His confession has disappeared, and he has lived in the otter for so long. When he returns home, he will only be caught in a pig cage. He will make up his mind and not go back. He wants to find a reliance on himself.

And he thinks that Jiang Zhen is a good reliance.

When Jiang Zhen hit the mountain that day, he saw it. This person is very brave when he is ten! I heard that the heads of the otters are also killed by him...

Such a brilliant figure is that he is willing to follow without money, let alone the money of the otter is in his hands, he can not afford money.

Liu Yan and Zhao Lingxi looked at each other with a glimpse of the sparks between the two, and then they looked at He Chunsheng together.