Chapter 22

Jiang Zhen tied Yang Jiang's upper body firmly with a rope, and took Yang Jiang into the kitchen. He had the biggest meal in the big place, and he had a hurry. He was hungry.

Mrs. Jiang has already had lunch for a long time. About that Jiang Chengxiang will come back today, and she will bring back the servant service. She is quite rich.

In the big iron pot, a pot of white rice was cooked. The steaming rack on the steaming table was steamed with a bowl of bacon, a bowl of steamed egg, a bowl of garlic, and a boiled green bean curd.

Jiang Zhen eats an egg every day these days. He also eats small fish and shrimp with Zhao Jinge at night, but he has not eaten meat for a few days. He saw the bowl of sliced ​​pork that has been steamed and smelled. The meat is so fragrant that I only feel that I can eat this pot of rice with all the bacon.

Holding a piece of bacon in the chopsticks and stuffing it into his mouth, Jiang Zhen immediately took a bowl of rice.

When the small fish and shrimps are boiled, they lack oil and salt. The taste is not very good. Although he wants to eat some food for his own body, he has already been tired of eating it. This bacon is different...

On the bacon, Jiang Zhen smashed up and ate it, and ate two bowls of rice in one breath before he reluctantly put down the tableware. Jiang’s stomach has been stretched out because of the porridge all year round, so he can actually come back to two bowls of rice, but eating too much will affect his actions, and he will endure.

Anyway, there is a servant in hand, he does not have to worry about not eating.

When Jiang Zhen was eating, on the outside of the Jiang family, the Jiang family was discussing with the village head and other villagers what to do next.

All of them have the ambition to feel that Jiang Zhen’s arrest of a servant cannot be known to outsiders, and he can’t even go to the office. If he angers Jiang Zhen, Jiang Zhen will probably make things bigger and bigger!

In this case, they can only try to meet the requirements of Jiang Zhen.

"Forty-two silver! Where is the forty-two silver in our family, it is selling me, and I can't change so much money!" Jiang Laotai sat on the ground, crying and grabbing the ground, just did not want to pay.

The life of the Jiang family was a good day, and the family was also thick, but forty-two silver... I really couldn’t get it.

A few months ago, there were still sixty-two silvers in their homes, but Jiang Chengxiang took thirty-two dowry gifts. In order to be able to do decent, he spent twenty-two to buy various things. Until now, Jiang Laotai’s hand In total, there are only seven or eight silver.

"I still have some money there. I will wait until I get it. We have to make enough money to give him money." Jiang Chengxiang said, Yang Jiang is still in the hands of Jiang Zhen.

"The third child, how much money do you have in your hand?" asked Jiang Buto.

"I don't have any money in my hand, but Shufen has it. It should be able to get a dozen or two." Jiang Chengxiang said that he is not low in the work of the county, he has two or two silvers every month, but he only did two years. Naturally, there is not much silver. When it comes to silver, when Zhu Shufen is still in the post, Zhu’s original dowry is forty-two, but Jiang Laotai only wants to leave thirty-two. He can only post it himself. Twelve.

However, he has no money, but Zhu Shufen is rich in his hands.

The Jiang butcher suddenly became annoyed: "You have only one or two silvers in your place. Your mother and your brother are together to estimate the number of twelve. Where do we go to find forty silver?"