Chapter 112

The distance between Beijing and Jiangnan is too far, and the news is not convenient. Zheng Yi’s last news from Jiang Zhen was already two months ago, and the news was delayed for more than a month.

Because of this, he did not know the current situation of Jiang Zhen, but he did not fully understand the things in his family.

There are a lot of boats parked on the docks of Hecheng County. There are a lot of boats and boats.

But Zheng Yi glanced at the pier, but could not help but frown slightly.

There are a lot of boats on the dock, but it seems to be a little less than before.

Probably there is no one coming here today... Zheng Yi, although somewhat confused, quickly let it go, he looked at everything familiar with him, his face smiled: "I finally came back... I still It’s a bit homesick.”

"I also miss home, but it took a long time to go back, but..." Shen Anxin smiled and answered, but he was interrupted if he hadn't finished talking.

"I don't want to be home, I don't want to see this good scenery in Jiangnan. I don't want to be home at all." Feng Jingyuan smiled at Zheng Yi's and screamed at Hecheng County.

Shen Anxin was interrupted by him, his face became not very good-looking, but he quickly raised his smile and praised He Chengxian: "All said that the fireworks will go down in Jiangnan in March, and the spring in Jiangnan is the most beautiful, but I don't want to This autumn and winter season is also so beautiful."

Shen Anxin and Feng Jingyuan, two of you, I can say that I am vying to show up in front of Zheng Yi.

Zheng Yi saw this very uncooperative two people, smiled and did not speak.

When he was in Beijing, he wanted to find someone to cooperate in order to make his business bigger. After he studied it, he found that Bandung Commercial Bank was the most suitable.

In addition, Shenjia Commercial Bank is also very good, but in the end it is not comparable to Bandung Commercial Bank.

Zheng Yi listened to Jiang Zhen when he talked about the contradiction between Bandung Commercial Bank and him. He had a bad impression on Bandung Commercial Bank, but only Shen Jia’s words were not enough... I thought about it, he simply worked with the two companies. .

The two firms did not deal with each other. He cooperated with them and took advantage of it without exception. He didn't have to worry about the troubles of Bandung Commercial Bank. He could say that he was double-edged.

Such cooperation, Zheng Yi is intended to be confined to the capital, and when he did not want him to return to Jiangnan, Feng Jingyuan, the owner of Bandung Commercial Bank, even proposed to follow, and then Shen Anxin would follow.

After thinking about it, Zheng Yi still promised to go down, and then the road was on the same boat. He always saw the two men fighting in the dark... It was quite interesting.

At the beginning, Feng Chengyuan’s son, Feng Chenglin, wanted to smash Shen Anxin’s reputation. He even designed to ruin Shen’s reputation. He also directed against Jiang Zhen. When Zheng Yi was in conflict, he would help Shen Anxin. Therefore, although Shen Anxin’s mental means are better than On Feng Jingyuan, it is also quite a match with Feng Jingyuan.

In this case, Feng Jingyuan also knows, but he did not become a royal businessman. Now he wants to be cheaper behind Zheng Yi and wants to open up the market in Jiangnan. As a result, he has encountered some blame. I have all endured it.

In order to achieve the purpose of being wronged, it is really nothing to him.

The boat loaded with Zheng Yi’s hand went to the private dock of Zheng’s house. They now have only one main ship, and the dock is empty here, so they quickly landed.