Chapter 148

After Jiang Zhen often went out to sea, Zhao Jinge built a house near the cliff side village and lived down.

He didn't know when Jiang Zhen would come back every time he went out to sea, but he always hoped to see Jiang Zhen earlier.

The next person came to report, saying that when he saw the sea boat, Zhao Jinge was dealing with the Jin Zhen Escort in this house.

In the past three years, the Jin Zhen Escort has grown more and more, and the scope of darts is no longer limited to Hexing. In the Jiangnan area, they are all escorted. Not only that, but if someone pays a big price, it is the capital, and they can also send it.

As a result, the various tasks of the Jin Zhen Escort Bureau were very numerous and very messy. At this moment, Zhao Jinge’s house was filled with various documents, and two children and two women were helping him to sort out.

These women are both children in Hexi Village. They are very smart. They are also good at literacy. After seeing their situation, Zhao Jinge arranged them to help them to do things.

The families of these people were unwilling at first, but then they saw that they could get home with silver every month, and they were happy.

Zhao Jinge took a sip of water and looked at a few sheets of paper in front of him. He said: "This person can no longer be a dartmaster in the Jin Zhen darts. The loss of the guests is compensated by him."

Just half a month ago, a dartmaster of the Jin Zhen Escort had privately asked the guests for money, and even deliberately damaged the customer's goods. Now, the ins and outs of this matter are placed in front of him.

"Yes." A pair of children should have a voice, wrote down the words of Zhao Jinge, and handed another piece of paper to Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Jinge was about to look at the few sheets of paper, and someone came: "Mrs., the fleet is back! The fleet of the total darts is back!"

Zhao Jinge suddenly stood up and refused to look at the sheets of paper in front of him. He ran away quickly.

Is Jiang Zhen coming back? Jiang Zhen is finally back!

Jiang Zhen went to the sea this time and went for five months. Zhao Jinge had not seen him for five months.

Although in the past three years, he has become accustomed to life without Jiang Zhen, but his thoughts on Jiang Zhen have never been less, this time...

Zhao Jinge, who has become more and more stable in a few years, wants to run out.

A few young people are carrying some things to go to the house, and they are surprised to see this scene. One of them is not big, but it is incomprehensible: "Is that lady? How can he run so fast?"

He had seen his wife several times before, and his wife was very calm and full of majesty, so that he could not call the name "Mrs." But today's wife runs very fast, but it is completely different from before.

"It must be that the total darts are back." Another young man looked at the new one.

"Is the total darts back?" The newcomer suddenly got excited: "Can we go and see?" What he admired most is the total dart! The total darts were only a very ordinary farmer. In the end, they built a Jin Zhen dart... They all admire him and admire him.