Chapter 175

Jiang Zhen's evil can't help himself, after hearing that day.

He accepted that he had reincarnation and was planning to adapt to it all the time. He did not expect...

If he didn't get it wrong, his parents said that he was born in May of the fifth year?

They... will they not want him?

There was a panic in his heart, and then he couldn't stop crying. He was still small, his development was not good, and he couldn't cry much, but he was crying.

"The baby cried, he cried!" Zhao Yihui was very excited: "I said that he must be fine. He was born in May and had a birthday with his ancestors! It is especially powerful!"

"Yes, our baby must be very powerful in the future." Jiang Nana kissed the child's forehead.

Jiang Zhen cried so badly that tears squinted at his eyes, making him unable to see the situation around him, but he could feel someone kissing him.

They are kissing him. They are not disgusted by the bad days of his birth. They are kissing him.

Jiang Zhen's evil is somewhat unrequited, and I can't believe it.

Because he was too shocked, he didn't react any more. When he saw it, Zhao Yihui worried again: "Baby, baby, what's wrong? Is Dad pressed to you?"

Jiang Zhen looked at the expression on his face, and the face was full of worry.

He is so big, he has never seen such a worried expression on the face of the Jiang family.

He is so big, and no one has ever cared about him like this.

He suddenly remembered a lot of memories before.

When he was lying in the transparent box, the man always stayed by the box and spoke to him.

He pulled the urine, and the man would help him clean up.

There is that woman... She can see that her body is very uncomfortable, but she has seen him several times and will talk to him softly and whisperingly.

Jiang Zhen's evil extended his hand to the man in front of him.

He didn't know what he wanted to do, but he was sure that he didn't want to make this man sad.

Zhao Yihui hugged him with excitement.

Everything after that is very magical for Jiang Zhenwei.

He saw a lot of things he had never seen before, and he came to a magical place.

He feels that he is just dreaming.

Here, he does not have to worry about hungry, here he has his parents who love, and grandparents who love his grandparents.

His mother is young and beautiful, his father is handsome and handsome, everything in this family is very, very good, let him self-deprecating.

The only downside is that he is too stuffy.

He is too stuffy, and this seems to make his parents very unhappy.

He wants to change, he wants to make them happy, but always does not do well enough...

Jiang Zhen is a little uneasy and a little scared.

In their village, sick children will be abandoned. If he is not performing properly, will he be abandoned?

He recalled his brother's childhood reactions and tried to imitate it. However, his parents seemed to be more worried.

Zhao Yihui and Jiang Nana are really worried.