Chapter 70

Men go out to do business, how can the family's children follow?

Before Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge out, Zhao Liu never stopped because she was worried that someone would dig the wall and seduce Jiang Zhen... Then He Qiusheng squatted like he still remembered Jiang Zhen!

Her family Jin Geer is next to Jiang Zhen, and those little goblins should always retreat, right?

Because of this thought, Zhao Liu had never stopped Zhao Jinge to follow Jiang Zhen, but now he has to go far...

"Golden brothers certainly go." Jiang Zhen did not hesitate to say that it is unreasonable that they will be in a different place just a month.

In modern times, there are many women who do business everywhere. Zhao Jinge is a strong man. In his opinion, he has nothing to do with him.

Jiang Zhen also knows that in the eyes of others, Zhao Jinge is a pair of children, and he can teach at home. But in his opinion, Zhao Jinge is no worse than those men, and even Zhao Jinge himself is also working hard to learn all kinds of knowledge. I want to be more powerful.

In this case, he must give Zhao Jinge a chance.

"Mother, I want to go." Zhao Jinge also said. If he has always been raised in the family, there may not be those thoughts that are shocking, but for a long time, he has been like a man.

These days, together with Jiang Zhen, he went out to train with Jiang Zhen’s men. He actually had a very happy time.

Of course, the most important thing is that he hopes that he can become as powerful as Jiang Zhen and can do something for Jiang Zhen, lest it be too useless.

Zhao Liu tangled and looked at the two men in front of him, but did not stop.

When Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge left, she found someone and began to sigh: "You said that this Jiang Zhen is also true. If you have a door, you have to bring my family to you..."

Don't think that you are making this look, we don't know that you are very proud! The people who listened to Zhao Liu’s speech were very depressed, but they have to say that they actually... sometimes they like to listen to Zhao Liu’s chanting.

In this village, Zhao Fugui is a rare good man. Who does not envy Zhao Liu? Now there is another Jiang Zhen...

Just listening, they are happy in their hearts.

Listening to Zhao Liu’s saying that Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge had a case, someone suddenly mentioned Jiang Laotai.

"Zhao's, the Jiang family is also doing business, do you know?"

"I heard a few words, what happened?" Zhao Liu asked.

"Jiang Laotai exaggerated his second son every day. Her second son borrowed a boat from the village chief's house. It is said that many sea cargoes came back and he could make a lot of money."

"He also went into the sea cargo..." Zhao Liu sighed, when Jiang Zhen started by selling sea cargo, I did not expect that Jiang Chengcai went into the sea.

"Is it really profitable to sell in sea?" The man asked again.

"Should it be? But Jiang Zhen said that it is very hard. You see, he has a little more money, so he will not do this." Zhao Liu. She didn't know much about the business that Jiang Zhen did, but listened to Zhao Jinge talking about being too tired to do the sea cargo business.

"This way..." I heard Zhao Liu’s words. Some people who heard that they had done a good job in sea cargo business, and those who wanted to buy some sea cargo to sell it suddenly did not say anything.