Chapter 132

After Jiang Zhen sent people to investigate, he learned that the group of people who were close to them were also the saltmen who fled, and there were many women and children with the family.

Such a group of people is obviously not threatening to them.

After confirming that the group was harmless, Jiang Zhen let go of his heart and even sent people to the past, and proposed to talk to the people over there - it is hard to meet such a group of people. If he can, he must try to find out a little. intelligence.

Zhu Erlin has not yet understood the situation of Jiang Zhen and others, and the messenger sent by Jiang Zhen has come.

"Talk?" Zhu Erlin stunned and agreed.

If those people are officers and men, after seeing them, I am afraid that they will come over without saying anything. Since they have not been called, it is estimated that they are the salt households or the people who have gathered together.

Of course, Zhu Erlin is also prepared for defense. He added: "You come to me and talk, you can't come too many people."

The person who went to talk with Zhu Erlin was Jiang Ming. After looking at Zhu Erlin's situation here, he agreed to Zhu Erlin's request: "No problem, our boss will come over and talk to you."

Zhu Erlin saw that Jiang Ming promised to be refreshed, and he was relieved.

When Jiang Zhen went to Zhu Erlin, he only brought twenty people, but these twenty people are all good hands that he brought out. He really has to face any danger. He has confidence to escape.

Soon after, Jiang Zhen saw Zhu Erlin and his party.

There are a lot of people in this group, most of them are ragged clothes, and they are carrying pots and pans, just like those who fled under his hand, but some people...

Jiang Zhen’s gaze fell on Zhu Erlin’s body. The people headed by them looked at their faces and were born with poverty. The clothes were dressed very well. This dress... looked like someone who fell from the Hongjiang salt field. .

There is no doubt that this group of people has killed people in the Hongjiang salt field.

Jiang Zhen looked at each other thoughtfully and had a bold guess about the identity of this group of people.

Zhu Erlin looked at Jiang Zhen and others, but it was a bit strange. The brow immediately wrinkled: "You are not a salt household?" The men in these salt households have salt and salt every day. They have some similar characteristics. For example, the palms are particularly rough, but these people are not like this.

Jiang Zhen nodded. "We really are not salt households..."

"Jiang Zhen! How are you here?!" A voice suddenly sounded and interrupted Jiang Zhen’s words.

Jiang Zhen turned his head and saw the unshaven, Zhou Maohe, who was almost a savage, staring at himself with surprise: "How come you are here? What do you want?"

"Do you know this difference?" Zhu Erlin saw it and immediately watched Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen affirmed his own guess - these people should be the ones who copied the Hongjiang salt field.