Chapter 58

Jiang shook hands very fast, almost no response time, and his first person to deal with was Liu Dacheng.

After Zhao Liu's self-playing him as his own person, he will tell him about everything, and she and her family's affairs naturally told Jiang Zhen.

Jiang's memory combined with Zhao's words, and then look at the current situation, he can naturally guess the identity of Liu's family.

For such a person, Jiang Zhen did not feel that he needed politeness. He waved the door bolt and knocked on Liu Dacheng's leg. He suddenly collapsed Liu Dacheng. Before this, he also swayed the martial arts and took advantage of Zhao's family to take him. The man, now screaming in disbelief.

This Liu Dacheng did not know the "famous name" of Jiang Zhen in Hexi Village. When he promised Liu Hetou to make trouble, he would not feel that he would be in trouble when he came to trouble. As for the possibility of being beaten... this is even more unexpected.

Zhao family is doing a happy event today! Even if someone encounters trouble, they are expected to endure in such a day... Not to mention, he is the brother of Zhao Liu.

Even if Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu hate that he hates it, there is a relationship between them. They can't really treat him.

Liu Dacheng always felt that he came to the Zhao family today to eat, drink and get something, and then he can go home. If he is satisfied with Liu Hetou, his son may be able to find a job in Liu Hetou.

However, he guessed the beginning, but did not guess the end.

He did eat and drink at the Zhao family, but he was beaten just after eating it.

When Jiang Zhen came out, the Liu family was still talking about all kinds of bad things about him and Zhao Jinge, and the loudest voice was Liu Dacheng's wife, who was next to him and Zhao Jinge in the county. The woman who satirized Zhao Jinge, who had seen the meat.

Jiang Zhen sneered a sigh of relief. After he fell down with Liu Dacheng, he kicked Liu's wife's chest with his mouth full of meat.

Jiang Zhen was kicked in the stomach of the man. The man screamed at the stomach and immediately spit it out.

"Go up, catch him!" Liu Hetou saw Jiang Zhen suddenly started, but also some accidents.

Today, when this person became a relative, I didn't expect him to come out and beat people regardless of the place!

Also, he is really not afraid of offending himself?

Liu Hetou looked at Jiang Zhen with resentment, but soon, his eyes flashed a little triumph.

The last time he went to arrest He Qiusheng, he only brought a few cousins ​​of his own. Those people were still not fighting very much, and they were caught off guard and would be defeated by Jiang Zhen, but this time...

Liu Hetou is well prepared this time, he really does not think he will lose!

The two experienced thugs brought by Liu Hetou, after Liu Heidou's order, went to Jiang Zhenchong. The two men compared with Liu Dacheng, but it was a heaven and a ground, and Jiang Zhen was a little while, still I really can't pack them.

He waved the door bolt and didn't make people close, and shouted to Wang Haisheng and He Chunsheng three people: "Stupid? Don't know if you want to help?"

Wang Haisheng was already looking for weapons. He grabbed a bamboo pole from the Zhaojia door and rushed out. He Chunsheng He Xiasheng was a little embarrassed.

They grow so big, they also played when they were playing with people when they were young. Now...

"Up!" He Chunsheng bit his teeth and took a bamboo pole from behind the door.