Chapter 156

Outside of Changlong’s trip, there is also a signboard. At this moment, their shop doors are wide open and they open the door to do business.

It is a pity that Jiang Zhen saw this scene.

He originally wanted to try the tricks...

The business in these years has grown bigger and bigger. He has not done such a bully behavior for a long time, and he still misses it...

Jiang Zhen was on the horse and made a gesture. The people in the Jin Zhen darts immediately rounded up Changlong. At the same time, some people sneaked in.

"What do you want to do?" The people in the long-running line were blocked in the house, and they took out their weapons and looked at Jiang Zhen and others.

There are also many people in Changlong, and there are more than a dozen people in the line.

However, they have more people, and there are not as many people as Jin Zhen’s board...

"Jiang Zhen?! What do you want to do?" The main agent of the trip asked aloud, glaring at Jiang Zhen.

The principal of this Chimelong operation is Chen Wang. Because he likes to use an axe, he is called an axe Chen. He is a man in his thirties. He has a large beard and opens his chest when he is wearing clothes. Fierce.

However, the appearance is rough and can control so many people, it can already prove that this axe is not simple.

When Chen Wang saw Jiang Zhen, he knew that things were bad.

He is going to find the trouble of Jin Zhen's Escort, but he really didn't plan to bring Jiang Zhen out...

Before they went to work, they also had troubles for shops opened by some big families, but they never brought out the family members of big families. How did Jiang Zhen come?

He didn't even look for him to discuss it privately, so he came to the table with great fanfare!

"Who asked you to deal with me?" asked Jiang Zhen.

"I don't understand what you are saying." Axe Chen immediately said that they had a rule that they could not disclose the information of the guests. Of course, he would not say anything.

"Don't you say that?" Jiang Zhen smiled and then looked at the person behind him: "Catch them all!" He doesn't expect these people to tell him the truth, so... it's good to toss them first. .

Jiang Zhen’s men sighed and rushed up.

The people who played in Changlong were very angry and resisted.

Their fighting experience is still very rich. If their people and Jiang Zhen’s men are alone, most of them can win. The key is that Jiang Zhen’s men are many.

Not only many people, but Jiang Zhen’s men also have a tacit understanding!

These people swarmed and quickly caught all the people who played.

"Boss, people have caught!" After catching people, Jiang Zhen’s men immediately said.

"Well, tie it up and take it away!" Jiang Zhen said again.

"What do you want to do? You better let me go!" The axe chanted, and the voice just fell, and he was slap in the palm: "You give me a quiet spot!"

The man hit the axe Chen with a fierce face and turned to look at Jiang Zhen, but he changed his face and smiled: "Boss, how do these people take away?"

"Before the chicken shop, didn't you go to the city to catch chickens? Let them drive the chicken carts with chickens." Jiang Zhendao.

"Yes!" Jiang Zhen's men should have a voice, and immediately went to the cattle cart.