Chapter 123

Before Zheng Yi was looking for Jiang Zhen’s rescue from the water, he was forced to make a move for Jiang Zhen. Because he was worried about the future business of Qingfenglou, he did not let the women in the Qingfeng Building pass, Liu Yu and Zhao Lingxi I have been staying in the Qingfeng Building.

Jiang Zhen had an accident. They were very worried about anxiety. They kept people going outside to listen to the news. As a result, the news had not been heard, and the Qingfeng Building was surrounded!

"What the **** is going on? Why are you surrounded us?" Liu Yan looked at the frightened guest and worried about a few small shackles who had greeted the guests at the door.

That little cockroach happened to have seen Zhou Maohe in the past few days. At this time, I was crying out: "Liu girl, what should I do? In the past few days, we have trouble in the breeze building, and the person who is arrogant to you is actually adept. grown ups!"

"Admiration?" Liu Yan was shocked and took a cold breath.

That old school is really imperious? This……

Liu Yan immediately turned to look at Zhao Lingxi, the two looked at each other and found that the other's eyes were equally full of anxiety.

Before the admonition, I went to grab Jiang Zhen. Isn’t it because I was wronged in the Qingfeng Building? If this is the case, then they are too immune to Jiang Zhen. Now, what are they going to do?

"Those people, just crying with him." Liu Yandao, and her voice just fell, then someone came in from the outside, it was Zhou Maohe.

Behind Zhou Maohe, he followed a number of scholars, as well as Jiang Zhen and Zheng Yi.

Zheng Yi’s identity is not ordinary, but Liu Wei and others are not familiar with him. He will be relieved to see him at most, but after seeing Jiang Zhen, they are relieved.

I don't know how, they always feel that as long as Jiang Zhen is there, they are safe.

When Zhou Maohe saw Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi, his face became ugly.

He is not a person who is obsessed with female color. He does not care much about the looks of these two people. Naturally, he is not fascinated by beauty. He only feels that these two people are really not ignorant. They are not good at home, they come out and show up. Hue.

However, the readers who followed Zhou Maohe had already had a good impression on the decoration of the Qingfeng Building and Liu Yan and others.

Everything here is elegant, and the men’s clothes are dressed up, and the daughters who simply erect their hair are looking at it.

"Zheng Shao is not going to introduce me? What are these women doing?" Zhou Maohe sneered: "I didn't expect the Zheng family to be in a hurry.

"Adults, this breeze building is just a restaurant!" Zheng Yi immediately said.

“How can there be a woman in the restaurant? Who knows what they are doing! Or is it forced by you?” Zhou Maohe asked with a sneer.

"Adult." Jiang Zhen screamed: "If you feel that it is not right, you can let them out, go there and ask clearly! But please don't frame others!" He said, he also pointed to the box next to him. .

"I will naturally ask, don't wait for them to go there and ask again!" Zhou Maohe immediately said. Go to the box? Doesn't Jiang Zhen want to give him money in private?

"Adults can try to ask here, what happened, I don't care!" Jiang Zhen sneered.

Jiang Zhen did not want Zhou Mao and the public to ask anything.