Chapter 136

Qingyang Lane is located in the south of Hexing Fucheng City. It is close to the pier. There are many shops and lots of people. It is not as quiet as the north of Hexing House. Therefore, the upper class and even the rich people of Hexing House are not willing to live. Right here.

However, the houses here are quite large and the location is good, so the poor can't live here.

When Zhao Jinge first bought the house, he considered the location and considered the price. He settled his home here. Today, Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu have lived here for two months.

Leaving from the small life of Hexi Village came here, Zhao Fugui and his wife are somewhat unaccustomed.

When Zhao Jinge and Zhao Mingzhu were there, this was not used to being ignored. However, a few days ago, Zhao Jinge went out with Zhao Mingzhu and took Li and Ruoer.

"I don't know where they are now, Pearl wants me... Hey, I knew I would go with Jin Geer." Zhao Liu sighed, she thought about her son, of course, she now wants granddaughter more. .

Her son is also true, even intends to take the pearl to the sea to pick up Jiang Zhen, if the Pearl has a headache at sea, how can it be done?

Zhao Liu thought so, and sighed again.

Zhao Fugui began to toss the land in the house by hitting the house.

This house used to be a small businessman. The small businessman was not very rich at home. It was impossible to plant any valuable flowers in the yard. He planted two eucalyptus trees, two peach trees, plus the impatiens rose flowers. This is a very common flower.

It is said that in the summer, it used to be very beautiful, now...

Zhao Fugui feels that it is useless to be beautiful. It is definitely not as good as planting flowers.

It takes money to buy food in this city. He has nothing to do all day long. It is better to open the dishes in the yard.

In such a large part of the yard, it is absolutely enough for the family to eat!

With such a mind, Zhao Fugui slammed the floor every day, and now he has tossed the garden into a vegetable garden. Zhao Liu’s sighs this time, he is catching insects in the vegetable field.

"What are you going to do? If you are sick, let them worry about it." Zhao Fugui said, and then continue to catch bugs.

Zhao Liu also knows that his body is not very good. He must not follow the sea. But when he heard Zhao Fugui say this, he is still not very happy. She stunned Zhao Fugui, who only talked about catching bugs and said nothing, and opened the door. It is.

In the alley of Qingyang Lane, there are many children running around, playing, and some women who are about the same age as Zhao Liu are moving their stools at the door, watching their children and doing something. Work, by the way, chat with your neighbors.

These women and the two children talk about it, but the left and right are the short gossip of the East parents, and the Zhao family is the most favorite of them recently.

Since the call to Zhao Jia to Zhao Jinge to say pro, after learning that Zhao Jinge turned out to be a pair of children, people living in Qingyang Lane mentioned Zhao, they would "snap" in private.

They thought that this Zhao family was an old parent with a widower son and a granddaughter. As a result... It turned out that the old parents had their sons and sons, plus the granddaughter with their surnames?

"That Zhao Liu said that her family was looking for a door-to-door, and said that there are so many good things... and it will blow too!"

"That is, her daughter-in-law is so capable, will she go to the door?"