Chapter 155

When Zhao Jinge opened the shop selling chickens and ducks, he separated it from the Jin Zhen darts. Everything here, Jin Zhen Dart will not intervene.

The shopkeeper of this shop is a middle-aged man. He is employed by Zhao Jinge in Hexing House. He knows the background of Zhao Jinge, but the specific situation is not clear. Therefore, when someone carried the body to the door, he was already panicked. If he could not do the Lord, he would lose money.

Some things are unclear. It is a matter of fact that the troublemakers are sent early.

Hearing these people said that they are going to report to the official, the shopkeeper is even more afraid, and more worried: "Don't, have something to say..." Once they are involved in the government, they will not peel off the skin!

The hooves interrupted his words.

Several horses rushed on the road in Hexing, and the flying horseshoe hit the street, making a "beep" sound.

Those onlookers looked at the past, and then someone recognized it: "The people who are the Jin Zhen darts are wearing the clothes of the Jin Zhen dart!"

"How come the people of the Jin Zhen Escort?"

Some people are strange, and some people have explained to these people: "The people of the Jin Zhen darts will certainly come! This shop is theirs."

This shop is the Jin Zhen Dart Bureau? The onlookers were a little curious, and then they rushed to the streets - they didn't want to be hit by the horse!

When Jiang Zhen came to the front of the shop opened by Zhao Jinge, he saw many people around him, and as they approached, the people around him all let go, revealing the body inside, and the strong man who was crying at the body.

Pulling the reins and letting the horses stop, Jiang Zhen came down from the horse, and then he looked at the two strong men: "You are the ones who come to trouble?"

"What is the trouble? You killed me, but also made us fall into trouble?" The two strong men were very angry.

"The fall?" Jiang Zhen stepped forward and directly squatted on one of the strong men and took them out.

"What are you doing?" another strong man shouted: "Why do you call my brother?"

"I just hit, how?" Jiang Zhen asked.

"The total head of the Jin Zhen darts is going to kill! You killed me, you have to kill us, I am fighting with you!" The man shouted, and he rushed toward Jiang Zhen with a bite.

Jiang Zhen last night in order to see those people plot not to sleep well, those people want to start with Zhao Mingzhu, but also let him get angry, this time, he wants someone to come up and let him vent the fire...

In the past few years, Jiang Zhen has never relaxed his training. He saw the man rushing toward himself. He waved his fist and went up.

The man was very tall, but Jiang Zhen was just a punch and he was beaten.

The person who was beaten by Jiang Zhen jumped from the beginning.

Get up, followed by Jiang Zhenchong, and the result was beaten again.

"You are so deceiving by the Jin Zhen darts!" Several men came out of the crowd around them.

A few of Jiang Zhen’s hands were squatting, and they did not hesitate to fill them up – they also wanted to swear!

Those few "unhapped" people were all beaten down in a short while.

The people around me saw this scene and they all froze.