Extra 2

When hearing this name, Zhao Jinge got out of control, but only got out of control for a little while, and soon he calmed down.

"Lin Ruicheng, can you help me arrange it, I'm going to see that person this afternoon." Brother Zhao Jin said.

Lin Ruicheng is Zhao Jinge's life assistant. He is mainly responsible for all aspects of Zhao Jinge's life. He responded and arranged to do so. At the same time, Zhao Jinge got someone from his company and vacated his schedule.

In the afternoon of the same day, Zhao Jinge flew to the city where the man was. After getting off the plane, he immediately got into a car and came to the hospital.

The man lived in the Armed Police Hospital and was still in the intensive care unit after the operation. Originally, no one was allowed to disturb, but Zhao Jinge arranged for someone to arrange it, but soon stood outside the intensive care unit.

Through the glass, he saw a person completely different from Jiang Zhen in his memory.

"How is his condition?" Zhao Jinge asked.

"The injury was a bit serious, with a lot of blood loss, and it is still in danger," said Jiang Zhen's attending doctor.

Brother Zhao Jin nodded and asked the doctor some questions before asking Lin Ruicheng to order a nearby hotel.

At this time, a young man with a flat head came from a distance: "Doctor, Jiang Zhen, how is his condition? Is it okay? I have already paid the surgery fee, is there anything else I should pay attention to? ? "

"The patient is still in the intensive care unit and does not need other people to take care of it." That humane.

"Okay." The man nodded again and again.

"Are you Jiang Zhen's relative?" Zhao Jinge asked, and then looked at the person in front of him.

This is a young man in his thirties who looks quite ordinary, but his arms and legs are full of muscles ... this man's body must contain tremendous strength.

"No, I'm his comrade-in-arms. Brother Zhen has no relatives ... who are you?" The man looked at Zhao Jinge with a bit of strangeness: "I see you a little familiar."

"My name is Zhao Qi'an." Zhao Jinge laughed.

"My name is Changping." Changping said, and suddenly opened his eyes in surprise: "Zhao Qi'an ?!"

At first he only felt a little familiar with the young man in front of him. After all, he didn't care much about economic news, but now ...

Zhao Qi'an, this person turned out to be Zhao Qi'an!

He couldn't recognize Zhao Qi'an's face, but the name was definitely like Lei Guaner!

How did the big guys on the Internet, rich people who often appeared on CCTV news, suddenly appear here? Shouldn't he be dazzled?

"It's me." Zhao Jinge smiled. "I admire Jiang Zhen's behavior very much. I happened to be here for the past few days. Just come by and see."

"Oh ..." Chang Ping replied, looking at Zhao Jinge, still unbelievable.

Lin Ruicheng couldn't keep his eyes on his eyes, but couldn't help but defamate his heart ... What's the way to take a look? It's clear that he suddenly came over after seeing the news ...

But ... why did President Zhao come here suddenly? Is it for publicity?

The man who sees justice is called Jiang Zhen, who pays great attention to President Zhao, and also makes a lot of money for the company. The boss name is the same ...