Chapter 174

The Royal Chinese Hospital is one of the best hospitals in China. This hospital has been in existence for hundreds of years.

After the first Prime Minister of China, Jiang Zhen, organized the hospital, the hospital boldly innovated and opened a new chapter in medical history.

Nowadays, many operations, the first one is carried out here, such as caesarean section.

At this time, there is a caesarean section, which is being carried out at the Royal Chinese Hospital.

The operation was the 16th overall successor of Hua Guo, Zhao Yihui's wife Jiang Nana.

Although it is also one of the heirs to the throne, but the ranks are up to sixteen... Unless the world is in chaos or a rock is used to smash the palace, Zhao Yihui has absolutely no chance to inherit the throne.

Of course, he has no interest in inheriting the throne.

When members of the royal family reach adulthood, they can get a large amount of venture capital to do what they like. This is more comfortable than when the emperor is a mascot living in the media.

Moreover, they are not the emperor, and maybe they can develop another career.

Isn't that the eldest son and eldest daughter of the first emperor of China?

It is said that the first emperor of the Republic of China, Zhao Jinge, wanted to pass the throne to his eldest daughter Zhao Mingzhu. As a result, the emperor was not interested in the throne, and longed for the sea. Finally, a fleet was formed. Also occupied Australia...

There were all kinds of poisons in that place, and it was dangerous. But she just liked it, and she didn't want to leave when she occupied the site!

This is no problem, Zhao Chengyu, who is only two years old, has seen this situation. She learned from her sister and went to the Americas. She also took up a place and did not leave!

It is said that the Prime Minister and the Emperor of the Emperor were both mad at the time. They originally planned to retire before the age of 60. As a result, they were tossed by two children and finally had to wait until they were 65 years old to retire.

Thankfully, their last child did not run. This little prince born in China likes China and is willing to take over the throne...

Of course, those are very long and long time ago, and have little to do with Zhao Yihui.

Zhao Yihui's grandfather is the uncle of the current Chinese emperor. This is a man without ambition. After taking the royal entrepreneur's venture fund, he closed the door and started to engage in research. He spent half a lifetime and actually let him come out of the hall. It is.

The smartphone that everyone uses now is what he researched. It is said that the inspiration comes from a book left by their ancestor Jiang Zhen.

After their retirement, their ancestors were said to have dreamed for hundreds of years, and then they wrote down all the things they had dreamed of. This book was a lot of people at the time, but now I'm going to see...

This is simply a prophecy!

Their ancestors are really amazing!

The topic returned to Zhao Yihui's grandfather.

This grandfather Zhao is a successful researcher, but he... will not do business!

After researching the smartphone, he was embarrassed and didn't know what to do. Fortunately, at this time, the Chiang Group found him and was willing to cooperate with him.