Chapter 118

Jiang Zhen’s reward for the court is quite anticipating. Although this reward cannot have a lot of money, it is very symbolic.

In this year, the emperor was in the eyes of the people. It was the supreme being. He was rewarded by the emperor and it was definitely a happy event.

Jiang Zhen is very happy, Zheng Yi said again: "Jiang Zhen, you gave me a post this time, how can you specifically explain that you can not bring Shen Anxin and Feng Jingyuan?"

"I don't like the two." Jiang Zhen admitted directly.

Needless to say, Feng Jingyuan, this person's mind is not correct. As for Shen Anxin, Jiang Zhen has made up his mind and will not contact this person again.

"I don't like it too much." Zheng Yidao: "Feng Jingyuan is very comfortable with this person, but it is asking for me. If I have something to do... He will definitely run the fastest. As for Shen Anxin, I thought it was a support. Up, the result..." Zheng Yi also did not know how to evaluate Shen Anxin. Recently, many people in Zhengfu said that he was harming Acacia, or else he would not be all day.

After reading Jiang Zhen, Zheng Yi is eager to know what Jiang Zhen is afraid of, and he will not want to see Shen Anxin.

He has deliberately said something about Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge with Shen Anxin. If Shen Anxin can't think of it again... Zheng Yi wants to change a collaborator.

Neither of them continued on this topic, and at this time, the front banquet has begun.

Whether the country is going to eat any banquet, it will be a gift, with some money or things in the past, in fact, it is to help the main family point - after all, for the majority of families, banquets, it will hollow out the family of.

However, Zhao Liu’s birthday banquet, Jiang Zhen does not collect money.

You don't have to give a meal to eat a meal, but it's all good wine and good food... When everyone is facing Zhao Liu, all kinds of good things are said more, just like no money.

At this time, Zhou Maohe, who left the Qingfeng Building, came to Hexi Village with two guards.

He is coming to Hexi Village to see the situation here.

Zhou Maohe hired a boat to come over. When he came over, he saw the very very impressive pier built.

It is the dock of Hecheng County, which is much more broken than here. However, it is a businessman who has built such a big dock...

Zhou Maohe has always disliked merchants. These people speculate and do everything they can to raise prices. The rich and the oil, regardless of the lives and deaths of the people, is simply the locust of Daqin!

I saw this spacious dock at this moment. I thought that the money was earned from the people. Zhou Maohe’s impression that Jiang Zhenben was so bad was even worse.

Today, Zhao Liu’s life is long. Many of Jiang’s men have gone to the Zhao family. There are a lot of people on the dock. These people still have things to do, but no one has time to manage Zhou Maohe.

And Zhou Maohe looked around in a circle, the more dissatisfied the more lively scenes, the more dissatisfied, and then went to the village.

At the same time, Jiang Jia came to a person, the guard of Shen Anxin, who also sent a letter to Jiang Chengxiang.

Jiang Chengxiang read the letter and the whole person was excited: "Shen Shao wrote a letter, saying that it was the imperial family who came to Hexi Village!"

"Is it really coming?" Jiang Chengcai was also somewhat happy, but soon worried again: "Can we really defeat Jiang Zhen?"

"Of course, what can't you?" Jiang Chengxiang said, but there was some anxiety in my heart.