Chapter 76

Zheng Yi's men on the boat are talking about Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, but Jiang Zhen is pulling Zhao Jinge, and Tie Qing is striding toward the cabin where the doctor on the boat lives.

He walked very fast, so that Zhao Jinge behind him was a bit unstable and made Zhao Jinge uneasy.

He has been worried that Jiang Zhen will be upset. Now... Jiang Zhen seems to be really upset.

What should he do? Why is Jiang Zhen not happy?

Zhao Jinge tried to follow Jiang Zhen, and he was worried more and more. It was at this time that he suddenly discovered that he seemed to be doing something stupid.

He thought that a pair of children could not be beaten by a group of men, but in the world... He played a group of men in a pair, and it would not be nice to pass it out.

Moreover, no matter whether it is beaten or beaten, there must be no physical contact...

He is a pair of children who have already become married. It is not good to pull people with others. Not to mention a group of men who are not well dressed. Will Jiang Zhen mind? Will you be disgusted?

In their village, some men see their women talking to people and they will be angry. Although Jiang Zhen will not do this, he is certainly not happy that he has physical contact with people.

Those people are still laughing at him not like a pair of children, but laughing at him, is not just laughing at Jiang Zhen?

Zhao Jinge wants to regret more and more, and he does not dare to scream with his head down. At this time, Jiang Zhen took him to the doctor.

Zhao Jinge had some bruises on his body, but it didn't matter. Finally, the doctor gave a bottle of safflower oil and let Jiang Zhen wipe him.

"Is he really okay?" asked Jiang Zhen.

"Nothing." The doctor looked at Jiang Zhen and said: "But it is a pair of children, fighting such things, and doing less in the future."

Jiang Zhen’s face was even worse. He took the medicine and thanked the doctor. He took Zhao Jinge to the deck.

They didn't have a place to stay for a while, there was no place to rub the medicine... Jiang Zhen looked at the medicine in his hand was a little tangled, and he heard Zhao Jinge whispered: "Let's go eat first, then wipe the medicine after eating, I have no pain. It is."

When Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge, he saw that the other party was carefully peeking at himself. One eye was still blue, and he looked like an uneasy puppy, and he wanted to reach out and touch it.

Jiang Zhenshen took a deep breath, but he was not so upset at first: "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." Zhao Jinge saw Jiang Zhen's face and bowed his head. He is actually not very hungry, but Jiang Zhen should be hungry...

Jiang Zhen only when he was hungry, took him to the kitchen.

Today is the first day on the road. The boat is brought with fresh vegetables and meat. The food is not bad.

The food is to be taken by yourself. Everyone has two bowls in the past, and then they can get a bowl of rice and a bowl of vegetables. Today's dish is a green bean.

When Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge went to the collar, the food-dividing person glanced at him with indignation, and all the spoons were all green beans.

Jiang Zhen was in a bad mood. He looked at him coldly and didn't politely with him. He grabbed the spoon and gave himself and Zhao Jinge a spoonful of green beans with meat.