Chapter 36

Sun Hill was not very comfortable last night, but today he is better, he can already sit up.

The children of the first nine years of this year will do everything in their basic family. Wang Haisheng will let Wang Yuer take care of Sun Hill and take Jiang Zhen himself to pick up the boat.

The boat was a bit dirty, but it was well cared for, and it was obvious that the owner loved it.

"This ship was newly built seven years ago. In the past, the ship was too broken. When I took some money, I changed the ship." Wang Haisheng said, according to Jiang Zhen’s request, the ship was cleared. He also said where the ship should be repaired and where it can be added.

"You will?" Jiang Zhen asked.

"Yes, I have been dealing with the ship, I will repair the ship, and there are several tools." Wang Haisheng said: "If there are enough materials, there are a few more tools, I can still make a boat out." He lived with his parents since childhood. On the fishing boat, when the ship was a bit broken, it was necessary to repair it from time to time, and there was the ability to repair the ship. When he was looking for someone to do the ship, he observed it all the time and knew about the shipbuilding.

Wang Haisheng does not think that he will have such a great deal. After all, many people who depend on fishing for a lifetime will repair ships and build ships. There are also a few surprises.

He even wanted to ask why Wang Haisheng did not rely on this to live, but soon thought that the craftsmen at this time were worthless.

Everything is flat, only high reading. At this time, people don't care much about these crafts. Many people who master the exquisite technology are also edited as artisans, and there is no freedom at all.

When you are a carpenter in the country, the days can indeed be better than the simple peasants, but they are also limited. Such carpenters are basically in every village, and newcomers will not be accepted at all.

After learning about Wang Haisheng's ability, Jiang Zhen went to cut a few trees back, and then, after repairing the ship, and Wang Haisheng worked together to make some furniture - woodworking is not difficult, do not pay attention to good words, get a few Whatever the stool, he will be a little bit more.

The people of this year like heavy furniture and like fine carvings, but Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng are limited in level. It is very ugly and simple to make, not only can't sell money, but some can't even use it, and this is with them. Selected wood.

Not all wood is suitable for furniture, and they don’t understand at first...

Fortunately, the wood can't be made into furniture, so I can let them practice their hands, and finally they can be used as firewood.

Two people, Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng, have been busy for more than ten days, and in the past ten days, it has been raining almost every day, but not the next day.

In some places, spring rain is as expensive as oil, but here, spring rain is simply not asking for money.

The weather is warm and the rain is full. The village of Hexi, which was full of greenery in the winter, is becoming more and more lush, and the camphor tree begins to fall. It has been a year long, and the old leaves that are green in winter will come from the spring. The tree fell, and at the same time, the tender green leaves soon filled the canopy.

For Wang Haisheng's family, the days when it rained all day were very sad.

Although the mud house is damp, it can be used to dehumidify the clothes, and the clothes can be dried, but it is troublesome on the boat. The clothes quilt is so wet that it can only be so squatting.