Chapter 117

Jiang Zhen did not go to the county for a few days.

The Qingfeng Building in the county town has long been on the right track, and he does not need to go to watch it. The Fucheng City is temporarily not open... So he stays in Hexi Village, and then he looks at a little dart.

His darts have to recruit people, he can just check.

Before Jiang Zhen, there wasn't even a scholar under the hand. Now he can easily recruit scholars, but he mainly recruits them.

He is a dartmaster and he is looking for a local person. He knows that there is a family nearby. This year is not modern. Without an ID card, naturally no one is worried about finding a foreigner.

Jiang Zhen is very busy, but as long as he can, he will bring Zhao Mingzhu no matter where he is.

This is his first child, or only at the age of the boss. He can't do what the child likes.

Because of this, when Zhao Mingzhu, who had always been very spiritual, suddenly became sick, Jiang Zhen was anxious.

Zhao Mingzhu is a very good child. It used to be crying. As long as someone is holding a donkey, it will be fine. But this time, Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge hold her in a round, she is still very uncomfortable.

Not only that, but Jiang Zhen also found that she seemed a bit feverish.

This child has a fever!

If you are in modern times, you can get a thermometer to measure your body temperature and go to the hospital to check it, but there is nothing here.

Even Baidu, which is full of all kinds of unreliable information, does not.

Jiang Zhen suddenly worried: "What to do? Pearl seems very uncomfortable!"

Zhao Jinge is also a newbie. Jiang Zhen is anxious, he is even more anxious, and the two of them are anxious, Zhao Liu is naturally anxious.

Even these days, there were some old elders, and Zhao Fugui, who was just wearing a new dress and went to the field to "inspect" the situation in the field, also slammed his hands and was upset: "This... this... Jinhu and Jinge Two children, this was not the case when I was young!"

"No, no, you don't know." Zhao Liu looked at Zhao Fugui. The two children she had born had an uncomfortable experience when they were young, but there was no money at that time. Even if the child was sick, it was only Kneeling, and after a few days, it will be fine.

However, she does not remember what is going on.

Moreover, in this Hexi village, some children can sneak past and become obsessed after they are sick... Zhao Liu wants to worry more and more.

"Let's go to the county town to see." Jiang Zhen said without hesitation, no matter what, always let the doctor see.

When Jiang Zhen hugged her daughter, she hurried to the county town. After arriving at the county seat, she quickly went to the medical center.

"Is this child sick? What are the performances? Is it vomiting or pulling? How many days have it been?" The doctor looked at the child in Jiang Zhen’s arms and asked again and again.

Chinese medicine pays attention to a question, such a small child, the pulse is also not allowed, and will not speak, it can only be described by parents.

"Starting today, she is very angry, and there is still some fever on her body." Jiang Zhen said all the symptoms of Zhao Mingzhu.

"Only one day, maybe it’s too cold and tiring... You should take a look at it first." Dafu said, he is not a doctor who specializes in pediatrics. Such a small child looks at no big problem, naturally he dare not give her a free. Prescribe medicine.