Chapter 144

Wen Ying Niang is not a good-tempered person, but now she is really angry with Liao's family.

That Liao Qinghe wrote poetry and painted, not only portraying herself as a poor feeling of love, but also degrading her!

Even, this person also wrote a poem to cherish the past of the two, saying that the peony of the past, somehow became a thorn, and he missed the goodness of the past, and was smashed by the thorns.

Hell thorns!

Originally, Wen Ying Niang wanted to go back to the Nanfu after she disposed of her own property in Hexing, but the Liao family was so troubled that she seemed to be driven away and fled.

The people of the entire Hexing House actually felt that her future days would be miserable.

Wen Ying Niang can't swallow this breath.

Moreover, she also worried that she would go to Weinan and how to live.

Some of her brothers have already become married. The blind people didn't hate her before, but if she stayed back, she might not be pleasing to see her, and her parents.

Although Wen Ming said that there are not many, but she can hear it, his parents still want her to go back to marry, but if you marry, who can guarantee that she can marry?

She is so old, can not be born, loves jealousy and is still a woman who has been taken off, it is estimated that there will be a woman who has a female coward who will see her on her rich dowry.

I have never been married... Her reputation is so bad, maybe it will affect the marriage of several prostitutes.

"Just find a face, nothing else, no man, just anyway, I don't rely on other people's dowry to live!" Wen Ying Niang said, she is going to find a handful, so even when not Satisfied... big deal.

I have been taken off once, she really doesn't care about this!

"Miss, the lady will not agree." Wen Ming immediately said.

"I let you go find it, you go find it, find a job that I can make, it's better than marrying someone who doesn't know what it will be." Wen Ying Niang said that she thinks Zhao Jinge's life is very good. It's just a man like Jiang Zhen, it's hard to find.

"Miss, are you really planning?" Wen Ming asked again.

Wen Ying Niang nodded.

Wen Ming suddenly said: "Miss, what do you think of me?"

Jiang Zhen guessed it right. He really likes Wen Ying Niang. This kind of good-looking lady, who doesn't like it?

It's just that he and Wen Ying Niang's identity are too different. It's how the lady's wife looks at him again. It's impossible to marry Wen Ying Niang to him. He doesn't dare to think about it, but now, for him, it's a very Good opportunity.

He is the next person to Wen Jia, but Wen Jia does not have his selling deeds. In the past few years, he has made a lot of money for Wen Jia. At the same time, Wen Jia also gave him a lot of money, although not too much, two or three hundred thousand two Still there.

Maybe he wants to gossip about Ying Niang, but it's impossible to smell Ying Niang's brain, but he has a chance.

Wen Ming was sure to persuade Wen Ying Niang, the temper of his young lady, he was very clear.

"You?" Wen Ying Niang looked at Wen Ming with surprise, but I really didn't expect Wen Ming to say so.

"Miss, if you choose me, the lady is better to explain." Wen Mingdao.