Chapter 172

After Zhao Jin'an gave birth to Zhao Cheng'an, he took a rest for two months and then began to exercise.

The appearance of his pregnancy is very difficult to see. Now that he is in good health, he will naturally recover his body and everything!

Even if he can't practice like Jiang Zhen, he can't be fat!

Zhao Jinge raised very well in the month, white and fat, and he had to exercise at this time. He did not go to run under the advice of Jiang Zhen, but did some indoor activities. So, after waiting for a few months. After his body was completely recovered, everyone suddenly found out that he was actually a little whiter.

These days, I don't care about it. Every day, soup and water are raised in the body of Zhao Jinge, which is better than before.

It was Jiang Zhen, and it was a bit tired for him this year.

This is not tired, but tired in the brain.

Without Zhao Jinge's help, many of the government affairs have to deal with him, and this stuff is too burning, and he feels that if he goes on like this, he will become bald!

Fortunately, Zhao Jinge has cultivated some people in these years. Jiang Zhen can only take care of the customs.

When Zhao Cheng'an was born, the whole of China was almost completely settled. Jiang Zhen's elementary school also opened various places in China. Throughout China, everyone began to speak Mandarin.

Jiang Zhen was quite satisfied with all of this. What made him feel a pity was that his research institute did not research the steam engine.

Of course, this is really not easy.

However, although the steam engine has not been researched, the cement glass has been studied and has been widely used. Jiang Zhen also burned out the tile toilet.

Jiang Zhen is leading the development of science and technology. He is also very urgent about this. After all, in his memory, in the early Qing Dynasty, Europe had already developed steam engines.

Now that he has come to this world, the development of their country is always faster than Europa.

On this day, Jiang Zhen went to the research institute and then put forward some opinions of himself. At this time, he only knew the steam engine and wanted to use it. In fact, he had to consider the material of the steel for the boiler.

Therefore, the research institutes are actually not really without progress, but there is no good steel.

This year's steelmaking process is difficult to improve. Relatively speaking, it is easier to find some good iron ore... Jiang Zhenzheng is pondering this. Someone outside suddenly reported: "The Prime Minister, our caravan has encountered A fleet from Europa, there is a prince of Europa in this fleet!"

Jiang Zhen also had some understanding of Europa at this time. Naturally, he knew that they were full of love for the ocean. Not only that, they had already completed the round-the-world voyage long ago.

So it's not surprising to meet Europa's fleet.

However, it is a very rare thing to come to a prince of Europa.

"You asked the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to arrange their residence. After a few days, we will host a banquet for the prince." Jiang Zhen immediately said that there is a lot of technology and knowledge that they don't have here, and he is tangled. How to dig people from there, there is a good chance to come to the door...

"Yes, the Prime Minister." Jiang Zhen's men immediately responded.

A few days later, after confirming that the prince was really a prince, Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge personally hosted a banquet to entertain him.