Chapter160

The people hiding in this house were the ones who robbed the goods and ran away after killing the guests.

They are all people in the Fuxing Fucheng City. They have joined the Jin Zhen Escort for only half a year, and the reason why they will do such awkward and dangerous things is because they went to the gambling gambling and lost a lot of reasons.

After the gambling gambling lost, some people lend money to them, and finally they are not paying attention, they owe a large debt...

There are regulations in the Jin Zhen Escort. When you are a dartmaster, you can't bet on it. You can't drink alcohol during the dart. If you violate it, you can't continue to be a dartmaster.

At the beginning, Jiang Zhen set these rules in order to prevent people from gambling money or drinking alcohol and not thinking about it. It is because of this that the gambling darts are threatened.

The person who borrowed money from several darts first told them to tell them that they were gambling, so that they couldn’t do anything to make a threat, and let several darts reveal some things to them. Later, they took them again. The sale of the Jin Zhen darts is a threat, let them kill people.

If they don't want to do it, those people will let them pay back the money, and they will let others know that they sold the Jin Zhen Escort. If they did... Those who promised to give them a lot of money, they will send their family members out. Fucheng of Hexing House.

They were moved, and even said that they had two darts who were involved in gambling with them.

In the Jin Zhen darts, he will be a dartmaster, and he will have two or two silvers a month. If this matter is done well... The goods and money of the guests will not be said to them, and those people will give them two hundred and two silver.

They are waiting for another place, and they can do business in the future!

They did it very smoothly, and the guest had almost no resistance, they were killed, and they also hid in the village.

Here, their family is already waiting.

However, when they thought they could leave with money, something went wrong.

The people in the Jin Zhen darts responded very quickly. They were all arranged in the Hexing House.

As a result, they have nowhere to escape!

In ancient times, it was easy to escape, but it was not easy for a group of people to hide without a trace.

At this time, most of the villages were very closed, and a stranger, a big guy, could go onlookers for a long time, let alone a group of people suddenly came to the village!

And these people, they bring a young and old, it is impossible to live in the woods - the elderly and children can not stand the wind, if the next rain ... is an adult man, not necessarily suffer .

As a result, they inevitably revealed their whereabouts.

When the people of the Jin Zhen Escort entered the house with shackles, these people still wanted to resist, but soon they were all restrained and could no longer resist.

These people and their families add up to forty or fifty people. In the end, the forty or fifty people were loaded onto the ship and sent to Jiang Zhen. They were sent together, and the money they had grabbed, and behind the scenes. The people who received the silver there.

And it was this catch... Jiang Zhen actually caught the Li Guan who went to buy Changlong to catch it!

"These silver and the goods are all sent to the murdered guest's home." Jiang Zhendao.