Chapter 61

He Chunsheng He Xiasheng two nights after sleeping, the bruise on his face is more obvious, almost swollen into a pig's head, but their mental state is good.

They didn't always tie their fathers, and then they let people go, but even so, Father He was honest and didn't dare to scream at home.

No father was noisy next to them, they suddenly relaxed a lot, and slept very well last night.

What's more... Yesterday, they all had enough to eat! Yesterday they ate the wines of Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, and today -

He has no rice in the pot, and He Chunsheng can let He Qiusheng go to the big house to eat rice. He and He Xiasheng are not good. In the morning, they are hungry to Zhao family. They thought they would go hungry today. Jiang Zhen actually gave them two bowls of rice to eat, and when they finished eating, they were allowed to move the porcelain.

Jiang Zhen, is this accepted? Can they follow Jiang Zhen in the future? He Chunsheng and He Xiasheng were both happy, and the people on the ships couldn’t help but secretly look at them. The face was hurt like this. It’s still fun, these two people are not sick?

Jiang Zhen did not stay at the bow. He took Zhao Jinge into the cabin.

In order to put goods in more places, the space for people to rest in the cabin was changed a lot by Jiang Zhen, but even so, he still made two beds - he really did not want to sleep with Wang Haisheng.

The two beds are very narrow, less than one meter, and one side of the cabin is on one side, and the container is placed below, and some shelves are also placed on it. For this reason, it can only lie here. Can't sit.

"Golden brother, do you want to go to rest and rest?" Jiang Zhen asked, the good feelings of last night made him always want to hug and kiss when he looked at Zhao Jinge.

How tight is it that the two people are tightly packed together on such a narrow bed? He made a curtain with cloth, and don't worry about anyone seeing it!

"No, you are tired? Go to lie down, I look at you." Zhao Jinge failed to understand the deep meaning of Jiang Zhen, but looked at Jiang Zhen with concern.

Jiang Zhen: "...I am not tired." So, let's push people directly!

Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge and squeezed into his bed. Just lying down, Zhao Jinge was stiff and short of breath.

This is not at home, not in my own room... Zhao Jinge does not dare to move when he is lying, but there is some entanglement - what should Jiang Zhen do, should he agree or should he refuse?

"Golden brother, it is here." Jiang Zhen was a little funny and kissed Zhao Jinge who was nervous all the way - the county town has arrived.

There are many rivers in Hecheng County, some of which were originally there, some of which were later dug for convenience. There is a river behind the porcelain shop, and stone steps lead to the river.

Jiang Zhen stopped the boat here, took the shopkeeper of the porcelain shop, and then took the shopkeeper, and went to the place where he bought his porcelain.

"Jiang Zhen, who wants to buy your porcelain is the butler of Zhengcheng in the county. This Zhengfu is one of the largest households in the county. You should be careful after you go." The shopkeeper of the porcelain shop.

"The rest of the shopkeeper, I have a few in my heart." Jiang Zhendao, he also knows the size.

The house of Zhengfu looked at some years. He was facing the street in front and the back door was on the river. Jiang Zhen and his party went without a doubt to the back door.