Chapter 60

The wedding banquet was ruined. The ran away guests are not expected to come back. Even the cooks ran away... Zhao Fugui was helpless. He simply took the remaining pork that he had intended to pickle and eat slowly, and took the family from the table. But the dishes that I didn't take were put up, and then I went to the houses where he had invited them to drink and drink them.

As for themselves, what they ate was Zhao Liu’s re-cooked food.

Zhao Liu made braised pork, fried some vegetables, and quickly packed up two tables, and then the rest of the people had a meal together.

"There may be troubles after Liu Heitou, what should we do when we get there?" Jiang Ping was tangled.

The meal was late for a long time, he should have been hungry, but as long as he thinks about the troubles they may encounter in the future, they have no appetite.

"Hey, what are you afraid of? When people come, just go out!" Jiang Mingxing said with excitement. When Jiang Zhen took Liu Hetou away, he worshipped Jiang Zhen very much. After everyone retired the "enemies" today, he kept going to see Jiang Zhen, and there was still worship in his eyes.

Looking at such a son, Jiang Ping could not help but feel a little worried.

"Don't worry, there won't be anything." Jiang Zhendao.

How can you say that there will be nothing, it will be fine? Jiang Ping’s heart was groaning, but after looking at Jiang Zhen, I suddenly felt that this person could be trusted.

In fact, there is such a feeling, not only Jiang Ping.

He Chunsheng and He Xiasheng were beaten again today, and they all hurt, but they were very happy and they were full of confidence in Jiang Zhen.

They have such a feeling, as long as they follow Jiang Zhen, they will be more and more powerful in the future, no longer need to be afraid of Liu Heitou!

In fact, they are not as scared as they are now.

They can actually hit Liu Hetou, aren't they?

Dinner, Hexia Sheng He Chunsheng and two people can not talk much, but after meal leave Zhao, Hexia Sheng was immediately excited to look to his brother: "Brother, we beat Liu before blackheads, also playing The man in Liu Heshou’s hand, is it?”

"Yeah." He Chunsheng nodded. He was hurting all over the body, but he touched the round belly he had eaten, and then he thought about the previous things, but he was excited.

Liu Hetou has always been a big stone in his heart, but now, this big stone has been moved a bit.

In fact... Liu Blackhead is not so scary, isn't it?

He Chunsheng He Xiasheng went home and walked halfway, and he met He Qiusheng who waited for them on the roadside.

"Big brother, brother, you..." He Qiusheng saw the injury of two brothers and couldn't help but cry.

"We are fine! Autumn, today, Liu Hetou was hit by us!" He Xiasheng said excitedly to his brother.

“Really?” He Qiusheng was surprised. He heard people say that Liu Hetou went to Zhao’s house. He also knew that his two brothers went to Zhao’s family to drink wine. He was worried that he could not do it, but he did not expect his two brothers. I even hit the black head.

"Of course it is true. I am lying on him with a bamboo pole. Unfortunately, the bamboo pole is not sharp, and he is not killed." He Xisheng said that he did not talk much in front of outsiders, but in front of He Qiusheng’s younger brother. There are a lot of words: "When it wasn't for Liu Hetou who had found a helper to beat us, we wouldn't be beaten like this."