Chapter 106

the northwest side, there used to be a palace.

The palace was well preserved. Although it was unoccupied for many years, everything in it was complete, but fifty years ago, a group of monks ran to Daqin and robbed the palace.

There were only a few hundred people in the group. At the beginning, the soldiers did not find them at all, but they found out, but they had already robbed the palace.

It’s really dry and clean... This palace is already ruined, there is not much value, but after these monks have come... they have taken away the iron pot in the kitchen.

For the monks, the iron pot is also a valuable thing, and even a big Qin can be taken to the female slave.

This palace, can not live, so before the Qin Dynasty left Beijing, the Ministry of Housing allocated some silver to him.

Of course, given that Daqin is particularly short of money, the silver that the Ministry of Housing has allocated to him is very small.

So silvery, it’s not enough for Qin Yu to repair the palace. So, now in the eyes of everyone, Qin has nowhere to go.

But actually... a year ago, Qin Lan had already begun to build his own palace in the northwest.

When he built the palace, he did not avoid people. However, no one expected that it was actually building the palace...

When he built the house he was living in, he made three requests. One must be firm, others can't easily break it, one is to save money, and the other is close to the border.

So... his caravan bought a large piece of land near the border, and finally made the wall with mud...

Because the building of the wall was a little bigger and higher, it also attracted the attention of the Northwest Army. However, the Northwest Army sent people to look at it and found that the people who built the city wall were Daqin.

They don't know why some people are closing the house on the sidelines, but they have built the city walls and dig the trenches. It is obviously impossible to be a monk, and there is nothing to manage.

Later, I saw someone building a lot of houses in this mud wall. Some people burned bricks and buildings here. The big guys decided that it should be covered by a leather goods merchant.

This leather goods merchant is estimated to be somewhat afraid of death, will cover such a high wall...

No one thought that the house built on the wasteland would be the future palace, and the officials in the northwest would be very worried about where the king would live.

The place where the Qin dynasty was sealed was Guangning Prefecture.

Few officials came to the northwest, but there were officials in the northwest. At this time, the prefect of Guangning Prefecture, banqueted some officials under the government, and then discussed how to resettle the king.

"The palace is so ruined that it won't be waiting for me to build it?"

"There is no tax on this side, where is the silver?"

"I heard that Duan Wang also brought a lot of people. What about those people who eat and drink Lhasa?"

......

These people are more and more embarrassed. In fact, they are officials in the northwest, and there are rich people. After all, this northwestern medicinal material is sold elsewhere. It can make a lot of money, and it is never uncommon for officials and businessmen to collude.

It’s just that they are their money. They naturally don’t want to spend it on the king. In particular, this king is still without a future.

The officials of Guangning Prefecture are talking about Qin Yu, and the people of the Northwest Army are also talking about Qin.

"This is a good end, what do you do in the northwest? Isn't this a mess? We are too late to fight, but also protect him?"

"Cautious! End of the king is not expected to come here."

"I don't want to care about him either... Those officials want to listen to him, we don't have to listen, but it's okay to go see it again."

The soldiers of the Northwest Army did not know much about the king. He only knew that the prince was a waste man and was "made" to the northwest. Naturally, he did not pay much attention to it.

However, when they just talked about it, there was a young one who rushed in from the outside: "General, I have heard a big news!"

Before the drink was stopped, the northwest defender Li Chong'an.

Now that I saw that the little man would run from the outside, he immediately stood up from his seat: "What news? Is it because the monks are coming?"

"No, general, I heard the news of the Taiping Taoist people! I heard that the Taiping Taoist saved the king in Wanshan County, and also helped the king to recover the people in Wanshan County!" The teenager was full of excitement: "Wang Ye You said that he will come to the northwest?"

"Maybe..." Li Chong'an heard his eyes bright, their northwestern army, now the most convincing person, is the Taiping Taoist!

People who were still abandoning Qin Qin before, this time also quickly said: "General, I will visit the end of the king immediately?"

"Dang Wang did not go to Guangning, what are you worried about?" Li Chongan said: "You are better off practicing if you have time!"

Li Chong'an is not the leader of the Northwest Army, but the Northwest Army is almost in his control. This is because the current leader of the Northwest Army is not a power, does not like to do things, and is afraid of death. People.

This person has many shortcomings, but it also has an advantage, that is, knowing his own weight.

Since he has no ability to fight with the monks, he will not fight, and give the opportunity to others.

The result... is such a temper, so that although he has not made great achievements, he has survived, and, because he was born well, his family is very good, and he is in charge of the Northwest Army after he is old.

But because he is older, he has become more and more afraid of death. In recent years, he has become more and more reluctant to stay on the sidelines. If this is not the case, Li Chong’an could not act without permission. .

The northwestern army looked forward to Qin Yu, but Qin Qi’s progress was still very slow. After leaving the county magistrate, he passed two days before arriving at Guangning.

At this time, Qin Lan has already contacted the people who have been arranged here, and he has an understanding of the situation on the northwest side.

The general of the northwestern general Zhang Jian, Qin Hao, did not know how to evaluate.

This person is greedy and afraid of death, but he will not sell his country to the enemy. How to say it is the most common and insignificant official of Daqin...

Such an official is really too much in Daqin. Qin Hao hates it, so he is not too disgusted with him. Of course, he can't like it.

However, Qin Hao did not like Zhang Jian, but Zhang Jian was very enthusiastic about Qin Lan. When Guangning Prefecture did not find Qin Lan, he came to the door, and... with a few beautiful women.