Chapter 79

When Jiang Zhen saw some ancient film and television works before, he had seen the ancient water warfare, and all kinds of fighting methods inside it were called the endless stream.

As he did, it seems like a common thing to sneak into the enemy's fleet. Then there should be a move like a ship.

However, these otters are in the end, but they are a group of people who have gathered together. Most of them have never been to the ship before. They can get into the boat without being seasick and can participate in the battle. It is already very good. These skills are absolutely no. of.

Moreover, they came to rob the merchant ship, that is for the goods on board, this time it is to see the Zheng family's several ships, in this case, how can they do the boating?

Because of this, from the beginning to the end of these otters, no one has been launched, so that Jiang Zhen and his party have never been discovered.

Then, Jiang Zhen slowly approached the largest one of the ships owned by these otters.

Whether it is from the dialogue or attitude of these otters, on this ship, waiting for the heads of those otters, this is quite prestige.

Although the ship did not have the Zheng family's ship, it was not small. Jiang Zhen wanted to try the ship at first, but soon found it was whimsical.

He is under the water, there is no place to borrow a force, the strength can not make it up, the hammer in the water is particularly hard, how can we cut through the thick ship board?

He can fix himself on this boat now. It’s not bad. He can kick the boat and he can give it away... Of course, he can cut it beside the boat, but isn’t he looking for death?

Jiang Zhen was in a hurry and was wondering what to do. He found that... the vigilance of these otters is not very good.

About the ship is located at the rear, and several merchant ships of Zheng family have already been surrounded by groups. They feel that it is safe now. The people on the ship all went to the bow to watch the fun, and the stern was empty...

What is even more speechless is that some people on the ship have been calling the boats to go to the front to attack the Zheng family's boat, so that there is no boat behind the ship!

Jiang Zhen: "..."

With his men, he climbed onto the big ship easily, then sneaked a few people and changed into a clean dress.

When they were close to the head of the otter, no one found it at first. Later, someone recognized the clothes worn by Jiang Zhen.

"Hey, isn't the clothes on your body a small six?" The man asked questioningly, and then Jiang Zhen started.

The end of the matter was faster than Jiang Zhen expected. He did not take much time and seized the head of the water. Wang Haisheng and the other two went to the kitchen to ignite it...

These waters suddenly became messed up.

The war is over.

Many things were not clear at night, but the fire was particularly conspicuous. In addition, Jiang Zhen let his men shout that the dagger had been caught. Those who were scared by the water, immediately ran.

They were just gathered together for survival. Before they attacked desperately, it was because the head of the otter had made a big profit, and there was always someone urged at the back, but now...

There was a problem with the head. The people on the boat were quite powerful. They all died a lot...

Some of the otters who were not close to the Zheng family’s big boat rowed and turned and ran.