Chapter 129

Zhao Jinge actually knows that it is best to stay with him.

The daughter wants someone to look at it. The Jin Zhen darts also has to be taken care of. The Fucheng side needs someone to look at it... Jiang Zhen’s departure is no problem. He is always not good to follow.

Although he did not want to be separated from Jiang Zhen, Zhao Jinge bit his teeth, but he promised it down. He said: "Jiang Zhen, you must be safe." If Jiang Zhen is in trouble... Zhao Jinge is a spirit, he simply does not dare to think about this possibility.

Jiang Zhen nodded.

This time he just went to see the situation, not necessarily having to complete a certain task as before, so he will definitely put himself in danger.

After talking with Zhao Jinge, Jiang Zhen was ready to come.

He asked the canteen to prepare some dried meat and fried rice for dry food. He also asked Zheng Yi for a lot of high-alcohol and some herbs. Then he began to ask his people and find people who would like to go with him.

"It’s very dangerous to go out with me this time. I might lose my life outside, but if you perform well, you will be a dagger when you come back.” Jiang Zhen did not say where he was going, but Speak clearly about the dangerous things.

Going out with Jiang Zhen may indeed be dangerous, but it may also have great opportunities...

"Boss, I am going!" Wang Haisheng He Chunsheng and several other people who followed Jiang Zhen for a few days, almost immediately.

These people, in fact, were quite honest in the past, but after Jiang Zhen went to Beijing, his eyes widened and he experienced a lot of things, and his mentality changed.

They can work hard in the Jin Zhen darts office, but they can make a lot of money. But when people always have ambitions, when they have no money, they feel that they can earn one or two dollars a month, but they really earned. One or two, but you will want to earn two or two, earn two or two, you will want to earn five or two...

"I am going too!" Others also said.

Finally, the singer around Jiang Zhen, there are even six or seven.

These people, of course, Jiang Zhen could not bring them all. He left Wang Haisheng and He Chunsheng to help Zhao Jinge to take care of Jin Zhen's Escort. Then he used the rest of the people to choose fifty strong bodies, including Jiang Minghe. Xia Sheng and others who followed him to the capital.

He Chunsheng actually wants to go, but think about his wife who has a big belly, and thinks that the Escort still needs to look after him. In the end, he still dispelled this thought. In the end, he only helped Jiang Zhen and others to pick up things.

Jiang Zhen’s time ago was to help people create something like an iron hook knife. This time he all packed up. Finally, everyone who wants to leave, basically everyone has a big back. Backpack, in addition, he also taught his men some ways to survive in the wild.

These are all his lifelong learning, all of them are very useful, but this way, he can't learn much from his people. If you want them to learn well, you should teach them slowly in the next training.

The night before the departure, Jiang Zhen took the bamboos up again.

He tied the bamboo rafts of a root, then pasted the white paper, and finally made a lantern that didn't know whether it was a rabbit or a mouse, and then lit a light inside.