Chapter 100

Jiang Laotai dared to come to Zhao to make trouble because Jiang Zhen was not there.

Jiang Zhen took people to Beijing for more than four months and never returned. He Xicun gradually got some speculation and rumors. For example, Jiang Zhen may not come back.

In this case, Jiang Laotai has talked with people many times, and she is still looking forward to this.

Seeing that Jiang Zhen is doing well, she is the most uncomfortable person.

But she can't look up, a son who gave up, why can you live so well?

Jiang Laotai hated Jiang Zhen, and he refused to let Jiang Zhen die outside, but she was very afraid of Jiang Zhen. After all, Jiang Zhenzhen had already taught her many times. Now she saw Jiang Zhen set aside the crowd and walked toward herself. Even more frightened and stiff, I can’t wait to turn around and escape.

And behind Jiang Laotai, the other people in the Jiang family reacted the same.

When Jiang Zhen was absent, they dared to come over, but how could things be so smart, did Jiang Zhen come back at this time?

Many of Jiang’s relatives and friends were busy bowing their heads and wanted to hide in the middle of the villagers in Hexi Village, so that Jiang Zhen could not find himself. Jiang’s butcher Jiang Chengcai and Jiang Chengxiang were not hiding, but their expressions were embarrassing.

"What did you just say?" Jiang Zhen took a few steps before grabbing the clothes of Jiang Laotai's chest and then looking at Jiang Laotai with a cold face.

He didn't hear the words that the person said before, but the last few words were heard. I just swept away in the crowd and saw the palm print on Zhao Liu's face.

For Jiang Zhen, Zhao Liu is definitely closer than Jiang Laotai. He is really disgusted with this old lady.

"I..." Jiang Laotai could not speak for a while.

The people around him are anxious about Jiang Laotai. How bad is her luck, saying bad things, and being caught?

What if Zhao Jinge can't be born? Jiang Zhen, he cares a lot about Zhao Jinge, and certainly can't let others say it!

"Jiang Zhen, you have something to say." The village chief Jiang Ping subconsciously persuaded him, and then looked back at Jiang Zhen. - Jiang Zhen is back, his son should be back too? What about his son?

Hey, he doesn't want to pull it here, he wants to go back and see his son...

"Jiang Zhen, your mother just said a few words, it is also for you!" At this time, another person stood up. It was the first time that Chiang’s butcher and Jiang Laotai were in the first place. Tossed the Jiang family two uncles.

Jiang’s second uncle has already changed a cigarette gun. At this time, he did not dare to let Jiang Zhen’s squatting, but he felt that as an elder of Jiang Zhen, he still had to talk to Jiang Zhen. Reasonable, Jiang Zhen is now out of business, it is best to let him return to the Jiang family, do not be cheap to be occupied by Zhao Jia.

Not to mention the money that Jiang Zhen made outside, he said that Zhao Jiayang’s chickens and ducks... If this chicken and duck are all raised by Jiang Jia, how good? He is a second uncle, and he will receive filial piety.

When Jiang’s second uncle was given an exit, the people present at the scene looked at him together, and some people began to sympathize with him.

However, Jiang’s second uncle did not find out that he always felt that Jiang Zhen took the initiative to enter the Zhao family, in order to repay his grievances and to be angry with the Jiang family. Since this is the case... "Zhao Jinge’s body, I know that it is not good to raise a child. Everyone in the village knows that your mother is just telling the truth."