Chapter 59

Jiang Zhen didn't talk and didn't let go. There was no soft feeling at all. Liu Blackhead was anxious, but he was afraid that this guy who didn't care about the cards would suddenly hurt himself. He could only face Yangjiang Road: Misunderstanding, we have a misunderstanding between them, Yang Ye, it is a misunderstanding."

It’s a hell! This Jiang Zhen is a madman! When he first heard the people in Hexi Village commented on him, why didn't he worry about it? !

I don’t want to say how much Liu Hetou’s heart is so upset and hate. In the case of Jiang Zhen’s unwillingness to soften, he can only soften himself first.

"Boss, this... is a misunderstanding." Yang Jiang is facing Jiang Zhendao, he hopes that Jiang Zhen can put the blackhead.

Don't look at Liu Hetou's "Yang Ye" on Yang Jiang, and he also called himself "Little Black". He will do this, mainly because of the natural fear of the people of the government.

Except for the miraculous things like Jiang Zhen, most of the people in this year are afraid of the government.

However, Liu Hetou is very respectful to Yang Jiang, and Yang Jiang is not afraid to offend Liu Liutou.

They are a big official in the county town, and now the one is already a junior high school member, and the gambling house is his brother’s drums. The gambling house is the county grandfather who dare not provoke, Yang Jiang lost in the inside. Money, never dare to blame.

Although Liu Hetou is only a hitter, he is also very concerned about the gambling management. Yang Jiang does not want to conflict with him.

Jiang Zhen did not speak, but in the place where Liu Heitou could not see, he pointed to Yang Jiang slightly.

Yang Jiang saw a slight glimpse, and then smiled: "Boss, Liu Hetou I also know. Since it is an acquaintance, let people put it first, and have a good discussion."

"There is nothing to discuss, roll!" Jiang Zhen seems to give Yang Jiang a face, and finally let go of Liu Hetou.

Liu Hetou looked at Jiang Zhen with a grudge and looked away. He left without heading back.

He lost his face this time! Even though Liu Hetou does not like face like Yang Jiang, it is a bit difficult to accept being treated like this.

Liu Hetou took his men and left quickly.

Jiang Zhen felt that he was malicious to himself and frowned slightly, but he was not particularly afraid.

This Liu Blackhead is a hitter at first glance, and the thugs are never irreplaceable.

Jiang Zhen actually has something to ask Yang Jiang, but this time, he has to solve the Liu family first.

When Liu Hetou was scared away by a few words, the Liu family had already been afraid of it. It was only Zhao Fugui Zhao Jinge and others who had caught them. They were somewhat injured, but they were not able to Run away.

Jiang Zhen also took the **** knife that Liu Hetou brought with him. It looked terrible. Liu Dacheng stunned himself and was knocked out two teeth that were bleeding. He said with difficulty: "Misunderstanding is a misunderstanding. ...we are here to drink wine."

"Things, we are coming to drink wine." Liu Ermao also said.

"You are coming to drink wine? What about the money?" Jiang Zhen asked with an eyebrow.

The Liu family came to trouble today and brought a basket of barrels that they planned to take things from the Zhao family, but they did not get the money.