Chapter 84

The chances of black eating and drinking are not so many. It is better to do things in a down-to-earth manner.

Jiang Zhen also thought about it a little, and then let go of this matter, and began to deal with the follow-up of the shovel.

Some people were arranged to go to the warehouse of the boiled water, and the people were arranged to clean up the water in the stockade and gather the surrendered people. Jiang Zhen went to see the wounded under the hand.

This battle with the otters is not intense in Jiang Zhen’s view.

No way, most of those otters have no fighting spirit. Many people ran away when they saw them. More people surrendered, and they didn’t even dare to run.

Of course, they have been through several battles. Because Jiang Zhen did not divide his troops, everyone gathered together to look after each other. Not only did everyone rotate their hands, but no one was seriously injured. Only a few people were slightly injured.

However, in the case of Jiang Zhen, it was a slightly wounded wound. In this view, it is definitely a serious injury.

Before the change, these injured people may burst into tears, but now that Jiang Zhen will cure the wounds, their mood is very stable, and some people have a mood to laugh with people: "I am letting Jiang boss I have a needle thread on my body and I feel very good."

"When I get back on the boat, there are definitely a lot of people who will come to see my wounds. Maybe someone will be envious."

"It just hurts a bit...and the future estimates are not good."

......

After Jiang Zhen helped an injured man to sew the wound on his chest, he heard these words and suddenly became speechless.

Speaking of it, most of these people are only minor injuries, not serious injuries. They have a lot to do with the sharpness of the weapons in this year. At this time, I want to make a sharp knife. It takes a lot of effort, and this kind of work. Good knife, which is there for everyone?

The weapons that the otters hold are mostly knives and hoes. For example, this chest is wounded. He used a bamboo pole to tie a otter. The otter throws the axe that cuts the wood before him to slash him. Injured.

"The wound has been sewed. I have to pay attention to these days. Don't let the dirty things get into the wound." Jiang Zhendao, he told these people that the bacteria were incomprehensible, and he changed to "dirty things."

If you can have something like alcohol that can be disinfected...

"Yes! Boss!" The humane, although he was injured, but because of the timely treatment, looked good.

After handling the wounded, Jiang Zhen walked toward the warehouse. Along the way, he saw a lot of people who were driven by their own hands and hugged their heads. These people had leeches, and there was also a smash in the water. The person who came back.

This stockade has been around for a long time, so there is a very strong warehouse. When Jiang Zhen used to, his men were still tossing the door of the warehouse, but they couldn’t open it.

This is normal. With some axe choppers, it is not so easy to open a thick wooden door.

"Cut a place, cut a hole, and then use a saw to cut it." When Jiang Zhen passed, Lu Da was guiding others how to open the door.

Obviously, he is a bit experienced.

After Jiang Zhen approached, he glanced at the big copper lock that hangs on the door and pings the ping-pong when the people hit the gate.