Extra 1

Zhao Jinge died on the second day of Jiang Zhen's death.

After Jiang Zhen's sudden death, he sat for a day and then lost consciousness.

Zhao Jinge is very clear that he is dead, but what he can't think of is that he actually lived again.

He reborn, and reborn in a totally strange world, became a man, and was named Zhao Qi'an.

The technology here is very developed. The Chinese country has developed for hundreds of years. It is estimated that this will become like this. However, what shocked Zhao Jinge most is that this place has no double children, only men and women.

And now, he is a real man.

A long time ago, after his brother died, Zhao Jinge was looking forward to becoming a man, but later he met Jiang Zhen, and his thoughts disappeared. After that, he never thought of being a man.

But now he is a real man, a man is no problem, he still does not know where Jiang Zhen is.

In the first few years, Zhao Jinge was very upset, and there was even a feeling of not knowing where to go.

Jiang Zhen is not here, what can he do?

In the relationship with Jiang Zhen, Zhao Jinge learned a lot and grew up a lot. There is no problem at all, but without Jiang Zhen, he feels that life has no meaning.

Why did he have to reincarnate?

However, Zhao Jinge was only stunned for the first few months, and that time, it happened that he was just born, ate and slept and ate.

Zhao Jinge, who raised three children and brought his grandson, played a good baby, and after a few months, he figured it out.

Although I don't know why I would reincarnate... But he has reborn, and maybe Jiang Zhen is also reborn.

Therefore, he must have a good life, and then go to find Jiang Zhen.

Even if you can't find Jiang Zhen... He must also take care of his parents in this life.

However, if there is no Jiang Zhen, he will definitely not be married in this life.

That was the original idea of ​​Zhao Jinge, and later... He found that even if he found Jiang Zhen, he could not be married.

In this country where he is, men and men cannot be married.

Knowing this, Zhao Jinge was very frustrated, but he was not depressed for too long. Jiang Zhen did not find it. It is meaningless to think about it.

With the memory of past lives, he also learned a lot under the leadership of Jiang Zhen. He also took over the Zhao Jinge of a country. He was a supernatural master since childhood.

His parents were doing small business. Under his guidance, this small business took advantage of the rapid development of the country's economy and became a big business.

Later, Zhao Jinge also discovered the Internet.

After their old age, Jiang Zhen will tell him something and think about the future. At that time, Jiang Zhen said that there would be a network connecting the whole world in the future. At that time, everyone would buy everything and buy it online.

At that time, many people felt that Jiang Zhen was talking nonsense, but he believed in Jiang Zhen.

Moreover, even if Jiang Zhen is really nonsense, as long as Jiang Zhen said, he will all remember it in his heart.

This network will certainly develop better and better in the future!

Zhao Jinge has always believed in Jiang Zhen's words, and naturally he has confirmed this. It happens that his parents opened a supermarket or opened a chain supermarket in a big city.