Chapter 135

"Pearl?" Jiang was shocked to see the child who came out from Zhao Jin's arms. This is not Zhao Mingzhu. Who is it?

His pearl is also here!

It’s no wonder that Zhao Jinge, who has never been so fine, will wrap himself so tightly with his clothes. It turns out that he still holds Zhao Mingzhu in his arms.

When Jiang Zhen saw Zhao Jinge coming, he was very surprised. He was happy, but now he is more excited when he sees Zhao Mingzhu.

He is here, he has always missed Zhao Jinge and Zhao Mingzhu, so before he saw Zhao Jinge, he couldn’t wait to go and hug, but now...

After spending two months on the outside, Jiang Zhen was really very dirty at this moment, and he was so dirty that he himself rejected himself.

Under such circumstances, it is okay to go to hug Zhao Jinge wearing a robes, but Zhao Mingzhu...

Jiang Zhen looked at himself a lot thicker, cracking a lot of mouth and still stained a lot of muddy hands, really can't stretch out.

Zhao Jinge was also excited in his heart. Before he was afraid that Jiang Zhen would hit Zhao Mingzhu, he let it go. Now Jiang Zhen reached out and he grabbed Jiang Zhen’s hand and held it tightly.

After grabbing Jiang Zhen’s hand, Zhao Jinge also used his other hand to shoot Zhao Mingzhu, who was tied to his chest: “Pearl, scream!”

Zhao Mingzhu stared at Jiang Zhen with his eyes wide open, and his eyes were dark and black and white.

His pearl is already screaming? Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Mingzhu with amazement and waited for her to call someone, but Zhao Mingzhu closed his mouth and didn't shout.

"She was already awkward when she was at home. I don't know why I didn't call it now." Zhao Jinge looked at Jiang Zhen a little embarrassedly. He taught Zhao Mingzhu for a long time. He finally taught Zhao Mingzhu to scream, waiting for this. For a moment, I didn’t expect this, my daughter didn’t call it!

"Nothing, wait for me to go back, I must let her call me!" Jiang Zhendao, waiting for him to go back, yelling at Zhao Mingzhu, he must have learned.

Jiang Zhen’s voice just fell, and Zhao Mingzhu, who had been watching him seriously, suddenly opened his mouth: “Hey.”

Jiang Zhen only felt that one of his own hearts had to be changed.

The atmosphere between Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, except Zhao Mingzhu, could not be inserted into others. Zhu Erlin saw Jiang Ming: "Is that?"

"That is our big sister." Jiang Mingdao.

Zhao Jinge and Zhu Erlin imagined a little different, but Zhu Erlin was born poorly. He was very fond of such a strong person as Zhao Jinge: "This is a good pair!"

Others also think that Zhao Jinge is good, so that the sturdy twins can work, and it is not easy to be stared by the people of Hongjiang Salt Field. They used to like this.

Only Zhou Maohe is dissatisfied: "It's insulting! It's insulting!" A man and a pair of children, even pulled out under the crowd!

However, no one will listen to Zhou Mao and speak at this time.

The people who came slowly behind were excited to see the huge ships in front of them.

They have lived here for generations, but the experience they have suffered has made them indifferent to this place. Now they can leave here. They are very willing. They hope to go somewhere else and have a good life.