Chapter 113

Master Jiang, what is the job?" Zhao Lingxi stepped forward and squeezed Liu Yan, looking forward to watching Jiang Zhen.

"Yeah, Jiang, what is it?" Liu Yan squeezed into the front of Zhao Lingxi without any traces. If Jiang Zhen had to work alone, he could not let Zhao Lingxi **** it.

God knows how annoying embroidery is!

In the past, I occasionally embroidered a purse according to my own mind. It was a pastime. She was very happy, but now it is forced to embroider something that is immutable. It is really boring.

Liu Yan and Zhao Lingxi are so intrigued, the two of you squeeze me and I squeeze you, and it is getting closer and closer to Jiang Zhen...

Zhao Jinge stepped forward and directly stopped in front of Jiang Zhen and prevented them from approaching: "You don't have to fight, you can do it if you want."

"It's stingy." Liu Yan took a look at Zhao Jinge, Zhao Lingxi also whitened Zhao Jinge, they can not eat Jiang Zhen, can you use them to protect them?

Jiang Zhen did not treat these people badly. Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi have been raised for more than half a year in Hecheng County. The wind does not blow the sun for the day. It looks more handsome. This look is a fascinating look. However, it is a bit unhappy for Jiang Zhen. These two guys, what do you mean by looking at Zhao Jinge?

"You stand up straight, don't look at people!" Jiang Zhendao: "As for this job, this is the case." He briefly introduced what he needed them to do.

Liu Yan and Zhao Lingxi were silent. This work is really good, but there is also the meaning of betraying them, if those guests are forced...

"You can rest assured that you don't have to sign a deed, you can't do it, and the breeze building will protect your safety. What you don't want to do will not let them do it." Jiang Zhendao.

Liu Yan was born in the Fengyue place. At the beginning, she was bent on trying to escape. She tried her best to get the wealthy business to redeem her. It was because the old man was holding her selling contract. She couldn’t get any money and couldn’t say it. Will be forced to pick up the passengers, this time the situation is different.

According to Jiang Zhen, there is no need to sign a deed, they will be given money, and the guests will give them rewards...

"I am willing!" Liu Yan said without hesitation.

"I am willing." Zhao Lingxi also said.

The two men have just been fighting against each other. Now they are as good as their sisters. They talk and sing one song: "You can rest assured that Jiang, you must do it well!"

"Yes, we must abide by the regulations of the Qingfeng Building!"

"When the old Jiang, you let us be dignified, we will not smoke."

......

Those who are willing to do this are not only Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi, but also some women who are with them. It can be said that the group of "Little Xiao" that Jiang An’s new Jiang Yan saw at the beginning was all alive.

Of course, some people are not willing.

Before Jiang Yin had been putting these people on the county seat, it was because of the bold style of Liu Yan. He was worried that Zhao Jinge, who was taken to Hexi Village, would be jealous or provoke a storm of jealousy. Now Liu Yan and others are willing to Going to the breeze building to work, the rest is all very safe.

Jiang Zhen intends to bring all the remaining women to Hexi Village. These people are there. If you don’t want to marry, you can continue to make clothes or work in the cafeteria to support yourself. If you want to marry, you can also find someone to marry. It is.