Chapter 53

At the beginning, when Zhao Jinge was brought to bed, Jiang Zhen only wanted to kiss and touch.

However... at the beginning of the world, I only wanted to kiss and touch, and in the end, it’s really too much.

However, after Jiang Zhenhao said "I am embarrassed", it really just didn't go in.

Although the two did not do the last, but the two men have solved each other with their hands, Jiang Zhen also used Zhao Jinge legs.

This is nothing to Chiang Chen. For Zhao Jinge, the impact is obviously a bit big. After he finished, his whole person froze. He couldn’t do anything while lying on Jiang Zhen’s bed.

He never thought that he would actually do this kind of thing, this...

Zhao Jinge was beaten by Zhao Liu’s ear. He said that it is a double child who can’t let others see his body. He can’t let people touch that place. Only after getting married can the husband touch it. As a result, he is still not married. He and Jiang Zhen ......

The body is filled with the taste of Jiang Zhen, and Zhao Jinge is a bit embarrassed.

Jiang Zhen’s mood is very good. Although he could not do it in the end, he is already the most happy time in his life. At this time, he realized that he used to be in love with the five-finger girl. Things.

The only regret is that because of the lack of lubrication, the friction is a little bit painful for a long time.

But this is not a bad thing, isn't it? If he is short in time, he can't make himself hurt any more. Obviously, after he gets better, his persistence increases.

While screaming at the song, Jiang Zhen fired the water while the water was burning. He asked Zhao Jinge to take a shower.

Jiang Zhen was very keen to wash with Zhao Jinge. However, Zhao Jinge did not agree. He sighed and finally could only wash separately.

The two of them had a little trouble before, and the clothes were slightly stained. After bathing, Jiang Zhen took the clothes and the sheets were going to be washed. The result was stopped by Zhao Jinge: "I am coming!"

Washing clothes like this, in Zhao Jinge’s view, it should be what he did.

"Good." Jiang Zhen smiled and did not deny it. He gave Zhao Jinge a candle, then moved to the stool and sat behind Zhao Jinge to help Zhao Jinge comb his hair.

I couldn’t buy ready-to-wear in the county town, but there was some in Fucheng. When Jiang Zhen went to Fucheng to take the clothes that he had made for the tailors, he bought two sets of ready-made clothes. At this time, he and Zhao Jinge were alone. Replaced.

The fabric of this garment is very common, but it is much better than the coarse cloth he used to wear. After Zhao Jinge put it on, he looked more spiritual.

Jiang Zhen wiped his hair to Zhao Jinge while talking to Zhao Jinge, and finally finished the clothes with sweetness.

"Golden brother, this is for you to be a private house." Jiang Zhen gave Zhao Jinge twenty-two silver.

"I don't need it." Zhao Jinge quickly said that before the one hundred and two silvers, because they were planning to buy the land under the name of Jiang Zhen, they also received it, but now... Jiang Zhen privately gave him money. ?

"Everyone should have a little money in their hands. If you want to buy anything, you will be able to do anything. And you have given me all your belongings before, and I have collected them. Now I only give you a part. How can you not accept it?" After I took Zhao Jinge’s money, I didn’t pay back because I didn’t have much money on hand.