Chapter 18

Jiang Chengxiang lives in the county and has enough income to support his own. The Jiang butcher Jiang Laotai not only does not take money with him, but from time to time he gives him food to send vegetables and eggs, all kinds of stickers, so that Jiang Chengxiang does not need flowers at all. Money buys rice to buy food, but recently Jiang has a lot of things. Jiang Zhen is at home to be a big man to scare people, but it is for them to forget to send things to Jiang Chengxiang.

At this point, the decision was made, and the Chiang butcher began to pack up the things to be taken to Jiang Chengxiang.

Food should be taken more. After all, now the third child has a daughter-in-law, two people are eating, and vegetables should be taken more. It is too worthless to spend money on something to buy with others.

In addition to these two... In the past, every time the Chiang butcher entered the city, he would bring some fish and shrimp eggs, but this time it was gone.

There are only two chickens left in the house. Jiang Zhen killed one and said that he still needs to eat two eggs every day. How many extra eggs are there for Jiang Chengxiang?

There are also fish and shrimps. In the past, Jiang’s boss had a job in the land. The Chiang butcher had time to find fish and shrimp. Now Jiang Zhen is not willing to do anything, and Jiang’s old man is tired and tired. Going to catch fish?

Finally, only the vegetable food was packed, and the Chiang butcher set off.

After taking the burden for half an hour, Jiang Tuhu went to Hecheng County.

The canal passes through Hecheng County, and there is a big pier here, so the county is very lively. The Jiang butcher is here often, but the people who look at it are still somewhat uneasy.

The houses in the county town are all wooden, and one building is tightly tied together and built by the river. However, there are pedestrian roads on the river bank. The Chiang butchers walked along the paved road of the bluestone. It didn’t take long. Then came to a log cabin.

Hexi Village is not far from Hecheng County. Jiang Butcher is counting time to come. When Jiang Chengxiang is here, it is time for lunch.

Jiang Chengxiang was responsible for making records on the dock. Because of the hard work on the dock at noon, he would take a break to eat something, and he would be able to go home to eat. He was at home and saw the Chiang butcher and immediately greeted him. Go in: "Hey, you are here."

"Hey, come in and drink." Zhu Shufen took out a large bowl of tea with black tea and also greeted the Chiang butcher.

The son of Jiang’s butcher is here often. He put down his burden and sat down. He said: “Chengxiang, I brought you some food.”

"Hey, are you taking the burden again? Next time you will come by boat, or you will be too tired." Jiang Chengxiang said with concern.

"Yeah, you are so far away, tired?" Zhu Shufen talked while watching the things brought by the Chiang butcher.

After reading it, Zhu Shufen’s expression could not help but change. She was willing to marry Jiang Chengxiang at the beginning. There are many reasons for this. One of them is that Jiang Chengxiang lives alone in the county. He does not have to pay the money at home, but the family will still send it from time to time. Eggs and fish are not lacking. .

But now? Where are the eggs coming from? Only the green vegetables that are worthless are delivered!

The Jiang family even has a madman like a big man...

Zhu Shufen felt that she was cheated, and she was not happy.

However, although she was not happy, Zhu Shufen did not say anything and did not show it. Jiang Butcher naturally did not know the careful thoughts of her daughter-in-law.