Chapter 33

Zhao Jinge was very tired. It was very early to sleep this day. I don’t know that this night, Jiang Zhen actually knocked on his window.

After knocking a few windows, I didn't respond. I wondered if Zhao Jinge was sleeping early. Jiang Zhen also went back. Instead, he got up early the next morning and waited on the side of the road, but did not talk to Zhao Jinge, but gave him a Look, let him take a bamboo tube on the side of the road.

The bamboo tube was placed in the fish soup that Jiang Zhen had done last night and was hot this morning.

The two of them are now in contact with each other. It is a mode of sneaking. Jiang Zhenluo has some regrets, but he also finds it very interesting.

Zhao Jinge looked at Jiang Zhen from afar. He walked to Zhao Dahu’s house with his bamboo tube. The footsteps were inevitably lighter. After he had gone a long way, he opened the bamboo tube and slowly ate it.

The bamboo tube is still hot. It is obvious that Jiang Zhen wants him to eat hot. He must not waste.

The fish soup in the bamboo tube is Jiang Zhen, after the fish is steamed, the fish bones are removed, and the remaining fish and an egg are cooked together. The taste is not mentioned first, at least the nutrition is good, and a lot of fish meat can be added. .

Because it was a fish soup cooked last night, it was a bit embarrassing to drink, but Zhao Jinge did not disappoint it at all, and soon he would drink it clean, and use the boiled water that he would carry every day. Brush the bamboo tube, and then brush the water from the bamboo tube and drink it again.

When he got up at home in the morning, he ate a dry meal. Now he drank a fish soup. He only felt that the whole person was full of energy and was not tired when he was working in the morning.

It didn't rain this morning, and Zhao Dahu went to the field for a lap and saw Zhao Jinge like this. He nodded with satisfaction.

Everyone thought that he hired a pair of children to work as a long-term worker. The brain is unclear, but now he has envied him for a few years. It’s really that Zhao Jinge’s work does not lose men, but he is serious.

He didn't know, and when he left, Zhao Jinge began to go away.

It’s almost noon, Jiang Zhen is coming...

Although taking Zhao Zhen’s things to eat Zhao Jinge is somewhat uncomfortable, he still looks forward to Jiang Zhen’s... Although he is still working, Zhao Jinge’s gaze can’t help but aim at Jiang Zhen’s usual coming.

However, he had been aiming for a long time, and he did not see Jiang Zhen. However, the intersection suddenly turned out to be a 50-60-year-old, very familiar old woman.

Zhao Jinge looked at him a few times before he recognized that it was a good friend of Zhao Liu. It was only because they had not been with each other for a long time. He did not recognize it for a while.

"Golden brother!" The woman saw Zhao Jinge, and immediately came to Zhao Jinge with a smile: "Golden brother, I haven't seen it for a long time!"

"Li Wei." Zhao Jinge greeted him. This woman is called Li Xiuer. She is a member of Lijia Village nearby and married to Qiaotou Village. Qiaotou Village is where Zhao Liu’s family is.

When Zhao Liu was not married, she had a good relationship with the woman named Li. After marriage, there was a relationship. Later, the reason was broken, but it was because the woman named Li gave Zhao Jinge a marriage.

What she told Zhao Jinge was her neighbor's neighbor. The family had a son who was two years older than Zhao Jinge and was named Li Zugen.

With this name alone, I know how much Li Zugen was cherished at home... And the reason why he was cherished was because of the three-generation single biography of Li, which is not very good.