Chapter 9

Jiang Zhen's wild survivability is very strong. Of course, dealing with a chicken is not a problem. After a while, he cleaned up the chicken feathers and took out the internal organs of the chicken belly.

The countryman does not say that the chicken intestines are visceral, but the chicken blood is also reluctant to waste, but Jiang Zhen did not have the mind to deal with the chicken intestines, just throw it aside - if Jiang Laotai wants, let her own Let's go.

However, Jiang Zhen did not handle the chicken intestines, but he washed the chicken liver and threw it into the pot of porridge.

In modern times, things like chicken liver are too high for cholesterol, and many people don’t eat it, but now...

Jiang Zhen is very sure that the intake of animal internal organs is good for his own body.

The animal's internal organs are high in calories and high in fat, rich in vitamins and various trace elements, many of which are lacking in his body today.

After throwing the chicken liver into the pot, Jiang Zhen dug two pieces of chicken breast, cut it into silk and put it into the porridge, then put the remaining chicken into a shallow crock and put it on the steam. Steam on the shelf.

This porridge Jiang Zhen cooked for a long time, while cooking and drinking, and finally found another cup of tea that was not finished, put it into the house of Jiang Laosan and kept it for tomorrow. As for the chicken... two chicken legs He took the chicken wings and left a chicken skeleton in the kitchen.

Tomorrow, when Jiang Laotai saw the chicken skeleton, he was estimated to be angry again. But for so many years, she was not reluctant to give Jiang Laoda a slap in the face of chicken bones? He is now reporting a complaint with Germany.

Jiang Zhen slept again.

Jiang Zhen’s sleep had been sleeping until he was awakened in the sun. After waking up, he first smashed a chicken wing with cold chicken porridge.

He had a lot of porridge last night. After eating some, he still had a lot of... The chicken wings of the two chicken legs and the remaining chicken wings were put into the porridge pot, and Jiang Zhen took the shovel in one hand and took the knife. I left the Jiang family again.

This time, Jiang Zhen did not go to the Chiang House to break the huts, but went south.

There is a large river on the south side of Hexi Village. There are many ships coming and going on this river. It is said that the lucky river is from this river. This river has a pier in Hecheng County, where people come and go very busy.

But there is no dock on this side, but there are many trees growing along the river.

This piece of wood does not belong to anyone, and the large fields on the north side of the forest are the most wealthy people in Hexi Village, Zhao Dahu.

Zhao Dahu and Zhao Jinge are both surnamed Zhao, but they are also their own, but the relationship is already far away. At least Zhao Jinge is working in Zhao, and he has not received any preferential treatment.

Zhao Jinge used to follow Zhao Fugui to give Zhao Dahu a short-term job. Now, he has become a long-term worker of Zhao Dahu.

Short-term workers have more labor and more work to do. They are often stared by the main house from dawn to dark, and they are not allowed to stop. The long-term conversion of wages is low, but it is more stable and relatively easy.

Of course, that is only relative. From the memory of Jiang’s boss, Jiang Zhen learned that the long-term work here is not only to do the work in the field, but also to do the housework in the main house. Jiang’s boss has seen it. Go to Zhao Jinge to wash clothes for Zhao Dahu's family.