Chapter 111

Jiang Zhen’s men are full of expectations for the school. However, if the school is going to open, it will take another period of time.

The first batch of people who used this school was actually the accounts that Jiang Zheng recruited.

The next day, the twenty-two accounts were received by He Zhen in Hexi Village.

These people were still uneasy at the beginning. After seeing the dock in Hexi Village, this was uneasy, but they disappeared immediately.

Although the pier looked empty, it was really too grand, all of them were paved with blue bricks!

Not only that, but the houses near the pier... all of them are two-story buildings!

Although Zheng Baoning yesterday tried to avoid Song Li at the beginning, he was found to have "educated" Song Li from his home. Although he did not fully believe the words that Song Li said, there are still some Worried, but this time, his fears, but immediately dissipated the majority.

As for the leader of the Jin Zhen Dart Bureau, it may be a ungrateful person, and it depends on the wealthy woman’s family to have money to develop...

He felt that things were not so simple... but he heard that the Jin Zhen Escort was established by Jiang Zhen.

"You will live here afterwards, and everyone can pick a house to live in." Jiang Ming took the road and took the accounts to a row of small buildings in the north-south direction.

These houses are not big, they are all connected, the entrance is the stairs, and on both sides of the stairs, there is a room, from the stairs, and the second floor is also a room on each side.

In such a house, the sailors are all four people. They have two people except one of the leaders. They are two people, but these people are able to live in separate rooms because they are scholars.

Some people saw that it was a building. Now they have to live on the second floor of the house, but some people think that living upstairs is not practical, preferring the ground floor.

Zheng Baoning chose the ground floor and lived upstairs and upstairs. He felt very troublesome, and after the huts were in the bottom floor, he chose the second floor. In the winter night, the huts had to go far, which was too much trouble. It is.

They all brought a lot of things. Jiang Ming first asked them to choose a house to put things down, and then said: "There will be people who will teach you something tomorrow. You can learn for seven or eight days, then you can go home and then, I have to go out with the boat."

"We know!" These people heard the words and nodded together. Then, someone asked: "What do we have to eat? Where to eat?"

"When you get to the meal, you can go there to eat, and each person gets a copy." Jiang Ming said again, then pointed to a big house not far away.

That big house was named as a canteen by Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen built a lot of stoves inside, and found some women to cook, and by the time, the sailors on the dock and his men can go there to receive the meal, then you can eat there and bring back yourself. Eat in the house.

This... When they don’t go to work on the boat, do they still eat and live? Zheng Baoning heard the words, a pair of eyes suddenly lit up, and everyone else was very satisfied.

Every month, two or two silver, but also eat and live, this kind of work, really good.

Moreover, it seems that they will learn to do the work these days, and will also give them money to work...