Chapter 2

After receiving such a memory, Jiang Zhen felt very guilty, and there was a feeling of nausea that could not be swallowed.

This Jiang family is really annoying. While doing all the work of the family to this Jiang boss, he can still think that he is a star.

This Jiangzhen evil is too useless. He is a 26-year-old man who has been crushed so that he does not know how to resist! You know, the work at home is all he is doing. Can you still get it if you want to get some food? Even if you don't resist, these days are so hungry that when someone passes by, they will cry for help and will not lose their lives.

Jiang Zhen has always refused to suffer, and he could not understand the practice of Jiang’s boss. However, after a while, he was silent.

This Jiang boss is not expected to resist, but is forced to have a problem in his heart.

Jiang Zhen didn't know much about mental illness, but when he thought about it carefully, he also found that many of the symptoms before Jiang’s boss were like the symptoms of depression that were often mentioned.

Jiang Zhen’s rough grandfather, who had lived for a long time, could not understand the feeling of “depression”, but he was no stranger to the psychological problem. He even saw the psychiatrist himself.

He is a special force. In the past, when he was on the task, he had a lot of blood on his hands. His days were completely different from those of ordinary people. When he was retired, he was worried that people like them would return to the ordinary society and they would find problems. The doctors talked to them and helped them adapt to life... I have to say that those psychiatrists are really useful, at least not so violent when he re-enters the society.

It is also those psychologists who let Jiang Zhen know about psychological problems.

Jiang Boda did not say a few words a year, and he was so hungry that he would not starve to death. He clearly said that he had psychological problems. He... he did not want to live.

Also, like being forced by the family, how can normal people want to live?

Thinking of this, Jiang Zhen is a bit unsatisfactory, but at this time he has no time to think about this Jiang boss, he only wants to live now.

When I saved people, I smashed two bullets and I didn’t go to see the king. Now I have a chance to resurrect once. He can’t just smother himself. I faintly heard the voice outside, Jiang Zhen’s moment. Start calling for help: "Help!"

The thirst was so bad that the throat didn't work hard. The body hadn't talked for a long time. The sound of Jiang Zhen was not big. He was even scornful.

But soon there was a low but very nice voice: "Who is inside?"

As the sound started, there were people striding towards the house. When he heard the footsteps, Jiang Zhen immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and Anan was lying on the ground and no longer struggled.

When the broken house has no door, it will use the reeds that are tied together to block the block and push it open. After the people pushed the reeds in, Jiang Zhen saw the other side's appearance.

This is a young man in his early twenties. He is very tall, wearing a thick cloth and shorts. His skin is black but his eyes are handsome and handsome. The deep scar on his eyebrows adds a masculine taste to him. The man you like.

Yes, Jiang Zhen likes men, but unfortunately, he always mixed his army at the beginning of his life. It was not good for his brothers. Later, he didn’t take long to retired, so he didn’t find a companion for himself.