Chapter 43

Zhao Fugui's reaction completely exceeded the expectations of Zhao Liu and Zhao Jinge. Zhao Liu's subconsciously said: "He gave me five pounds of meat and salted fish kelp today, and that he would come over to raise a relative."

Zhao Fugui said before, in fact, it is also a subconscious reaction. Now I heard that Jiang Zhen will come to raise relatives and worry about it: "Wait, the Jiang boss is not a good match. If Jin Geer marries, will he be wronged?"

If the Jiang boss is crazy, how can I do it if I want to play Zhao Jinge?

"No." Zhao Jinge whispered, although he has been worried that Jiang Zhen will not want him to dislike him, but he is sure that Jiang Zhen is a good person. Just because Jiang Zhen is very good, he will be more worried.

"He doesn't even have a piece of land, and no one is running a business..." Zhao Fugui wants to worry more and more, Zhao Jinge follows such a person, how do you live in the future?

"I can work." Zhao Jinge said again. He is young and strong, and he will certainly be able to support himself and his parents. And Jiang Zhen has a boat now, even if he only catches fish and catches shrimp, he can always support himself.

It's not good... he can eat less.

Although Zhao Fugui is silent and does not like to talk, but still quite understand his son, look at Zhao Jinge's appearance, he knows that he has already been ironed.

Just, when did his son like Jiang's boss? Why didn't he know that his son had contact with the Jiang boss?

Wait, the contact between his son and the Jiang boss is actually quite a lot... Zhao Fugui suddenly thought that his son had some time to take home the small fish and shrimp every day, that is, Jiang Laoda sent.

Later, Jiang Laoda left the Jiang family. His son and Jiang boss seemed to have broken their contacts, but in fact...

After his son will still bring home some fish and shrimp, and even game, such as the rabbit before.

He was only lucky to be his own son. Now it seems... are those from Jiang's boss?

Zhao Fugui, who has not been smoking very much, suddenly wants to smoke. This Jiang boss is premeditated and wants to abduct his golden brother!

It's just... his son is not married now, and he is unlikely to marry afterwards, let alone Jin Geer, who he likes.

Li Zugen's family had land, but he dragged his four old children, and Jiang's family had no land at home, but he was alone...

The family was so quiet, no one spoke, and finally Zhao Jinge said: "I sent Jiang Zhen some meat."

Jiang Zhen bought such a piece of meat and gave it to them. He certainly didn't have to eat it... He felt it necessary to send a little past to Jiang Zhen.

Zhao Jinge took a bowl and took a bowl of meat. He left his head and left, and he forgot that he had not eaten yet.

Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu have snacks, and Zhao Liu's tears are falling again.

Their hard-growing cabbages are to be arched by pigs.

No, they can't say that they are cabbages, but they are also a tree, so...the trees they planted were hit by pigs?

"Diet!" Zhao Fugui said, Zhao Liu's heart was all cooked before the meat, Zhao Fugui this time, a heart wants to eat all the meat.

On the other hand, when Zhao Jinge picked up the meat and found Jiang Zhen, Jiang Zhen had already had a good meal.