Chapter 121

Before, the people outside the county magistrate almost slammed Jiang Zhen again, but this time, everyone was puzzled.

"The emperor actually sent this imperial edict to this Jiang Zhen. What is Jiang Zhen’s end?"

"That Jiang Zhen was admitted to someone else's home. So, the imperial adult allowed him to support his parents. This is not right..."

"The people in the whole village are talking to Jiang Zhen..."

......

The people in Hecheng County have been talking about it. At this time, the scholars who came here with Zhou Maohe are also confused. This is Jiang Zhen, is he good or bad?

However, Zhou Maohe is even more angry.

These people are definitely the people on the side of Jiang Zhen who have spent money to find them!

"Don't you watch Jiang Zhen have money, do you perjury for him?" Zhou Mao and angered.

"Adult, we don't have..." Jiang Ping was looked at Zhou Maohe, and was shocked by Zhou Maohe. He said something was not smooth.

However, he said that he could not be smooth, but some people could be smooth. Zhao Liu went to the ground and said directly: "Adult, oh! Jiang Zhen, he has absolutely not committed any filial piety. He has been the most filial since childhood. Working at home, he can help bring his younger brother when he is five or six years old. He worked in the fields at the age of seven or eight. By the time he was eleven or two years old, he had done more work than he did!"

"The people in the village know that before he did not come to our house, the farm work of the Jiang family was all done by him."

"It is Jiang Chengxiang Jiang Xiaomei, and he is also big with one hand!"

......

Zhao Liu screamed and said, and she said that the people in Hexi Village suddenly reacted.

Yes, the former Jiang Zhen, it is very very filial!

"It is true that when Jiang Zhen was still in the Jiang family, the Jiang family's rough work was all done by him."

"This Jiang family is a bit delicious. It has always been eaten by two younger sons. Jiang has not eaten a bite, but he is not angry."

"Jiang Laotai always beats him, and he also has a hard time."

......

People in Hexi Village have said it.

The people outside this are noisy, and Zhou Maohe did not even drive away, even let them say.

However, he does not believe it.

Those rich people are the most prolific, and they are good at using money to buy others. Most of these people are bought!

Zhou Maohe looked at the noisy people with a cold face: "You don't want to talk nonsense. If you are perjury for money, disturbing the court, everyone will be hit by 20 boards!"

Twenty boards? The people in Hexi Village heard the words and suddenly they were a little scared.

They were somewhat afraid of the government. Now that they have heard that they are going to be beaten, they naturally have to retreat. However, none of the darts under Jiang Zhen’s hands have retreated.

"Adults, what we said, can be true!"

He Chunsheng glanced at his father, and his father still said loudly: "Adult, my little son was not married when he was at home. I was much better for him than Jiang Jia. The adults, he should give I have money! Can't help!"