Chapter 77

Jiang Zhen left, but Lu Da was still training his men on the deck.

He was the first time to train his men, and he was trained again. He did not want to do this thing naturally. His men also seemed to be chaotic. He managed to arrange the team. This is the trousers that caught the hair. Not decent, let Lu Da is very annoyed.

He was so upset that the injuries on his face were more serious, and those people even laughed.

Lu Da simply wants to give people a meal, it is Zheng Yi, and can not help but laugh.

"Young Master, Jiang Zhen should have trained those people for a long time, in order to be like that, I am here..." Lu Da tried to explain with Zheng Yi.

"Jiang Zhen was a gambling manager two months ago, and then he found some help for himself." Zheng Yidao, smiled and looked at Lu Da.

Lu Da was even more annoyed. I heard that Jiang Zhen’s men went to take a shower. Now he hurried to the place where he took a bath on the boat. As a result, he saw Jiang Zhen’s men but did not see Jiang Zhen.

Of course, he can't see Jiang Zhen, Jiang Zhen is here... just "busy".

Jiang Zhen tried his best to avoid the wounds on Zhao Jinge's body. He did not even bring Zhao Jinge to the bed. He only allowed his hands to stand on the wall and stood with his ass.

The result is that because of this, Jiang Zhen is more excited, and finally made a quick shooter.

Too much excitement is easy to restrain... Jiang Zhen is also annoyed - Zhao Jinge has not come out yet!

Just now Jiang Zhen discovered that Zhao Jinge should have washed the following, and he was also welcome, and went straight to his mouth.

Jiang Zhen ended up a bit fast, and Zhao Jinge had so many things in his heart that when Jiang Zhen left him, he was still a bit stunned, and then... Jiang Zhen did something unexpected to him.

Zhao Jinge thought that Jiang Zhen was angry with himself. He really didn't expect Jiang Zhen to be willing to do such a thing... He looked at Jiang Zhen with amazement, and he was also a fast gunner.

"Golden brother, how is it so passionate today?" Jiang Zhen spit out something in his mouth in the toilet, and helped Zhao Jinge to clean up his pants and asked with a smile.

The bedside fights at the end of the bed, and this is still very reasonable.

He was not in a good mood before, and now he feels a good time, and suddenly feels comfortable.

"I..." Zhao Jinge is a bit embarrassed. He is afraid of Jiang Zhensheng's own temper. If he doesn't like himself, he will seduce Jiang Zhen at the same time. At that time... he is actually ready to be indifferent, even thinking about himself. Seduce succeeded, Jiang Zhen may not be happy...

As a result, Jiang Zhen’s reaction was beyond his expectations.

No, in fact, Jiang Zhen’s reaction is not too strange... This person has always been so good to him.

"But you have been injured, be careful, don't know what to do next time?" Jiang Zhen said, adding another sentence: "Even if you want to be confused, you have to wait for the injury." Well, he is actually Looking forward to Zhao Jinge more than a few times, so thinking, Jiang Zhen reached into Zhao Jinge's clothes, and touched a few.

It is a pity that Zhao Jinge is physically injured now, can not be pinched, or else ... Zhao Jinge's muscles, it is absolutely very good.

Jiang Zhen returned to normal. Zhao Jinge’s words to him also began to think about it in some way. Naturally, he heard his meaning: “You...not angry?”