Chapter 7

Jiang Zhen took the knife and slowly returned to the Jiang family. He saw the people who gathered a large ticket at the entrance of Jiang.

The villagers in Hexi Village basically built several houses in the south as residences. These houses often have several small houses behind them, or they can be used as huts, or as utility rooms, and there are more children. Add a little bit and give it to your child.

There are four rooms in the south of the Jiang family, two in the east, two in Chiang, the second in Chiang, and the other in the west. The west is the old man Jiang, and the second in the west is the house. It is also the place where the Jiang family eat.

There is no house behind the hall, there is a patio, and there is a well inside. There is a kitchen in the utility room next to the patio, and there is a kitchen in Jiang Xiaomei. The northernmost part is the huts and pig pens.

Ordinary people have no money to build a large yard to enclose the front and back of the house, but every household will have a drying ground, and the door of White Heaven House will never close. Now, Jiang Zhen saw that there were more than a dozen uncles in the Jiang family's drying field who were smoking and chatting. On the drying ground of the neighbors, they also gathered some people to watch the fun.

These people, afraid that they are waiting for themselves... Jiang Zhen knows this, but he is not afraid, still walking forward, and waiting for him to come close, and found that Jiang Laotai is crying with those uncles, and inside the hall, now The dishes that had been knocked over by him again in the afternoon had been cleaned up. A Chiang family who knew the woodwork was working with the Chiang butcher to fix the table there.

He used a knife to lick the wooden table and smashed his foot. The wooden Eight Immortals table was obviously unbearable and was broken.

"Bad boy, you dare to come back!" Momo had a group of Jiang's uncles supporting him, and Jiang Laotai forgot the things that had been scared before, and swayed up, and hated Jiang Zhen for hatching his teeth.

The debt collector didn’t know what was going on. After I came back yesterday, I changed my personality. Today, it’s so troublesome, it’s a big face for them. How did he not drown in the last few days? !

Thinking of what happened before, Jiang Laotai’s eyes revealed a complaint.

After Jiang Zhen grabbed the eggs and kicked the table out, the rest of the Jiang family was paralyzed.

They were all scared. Zhu Shufen, who had just entered the door, even cried directly, and then he was going to live in the county town. Jiang Chengxiang had been working in the county. Although the county town went to Hexi Village for half an hour, he was impatient. Walking around every day, I rented a house in the county.

When Zhu Shufen was willing to marry Jiang Chengxiang, Jiang Chengxiang agreed to the reason why Zhu Jia lived alone in the county. Zhu’s family did not have much money because of Zhu Xiucai’s study, but Zhu Shufen was also raised and raised. Rural mother-in-law.

She was very dissatisfied with the environment of the Jiang family. Now that she sees Jiang Zhen actually moving the knife, can she not want to go to the city immediately?

The new daughter-in-law was only going to marry for a day, and Jiang Laotai felt that she was very embarrassed, but Zhu Shufen was bent on her heart, but she couldn’t stop it. She could only watch Jiang Chengxiang and Zhu Shufen pick up things. Going away - Zhu Shufen did not intend to live in the country from the beginning. The dowry bed cabinet and the quilt were simply carried out into the city, but it was not necessary to pack up much.

Jiang Laotai cleaned up the dishes on the ground, sent away his son and daughter-in-law, and discussed with Jiang’s old man, he called a few of the uncles of the Jiang family, and made up his mind to teach Chiang’s boss a good meal.