Chapter 24

The experience of Jiang Zhen in his special forces allowed him to practice a sample of things, that is, he always fell asleep quickly, and he always woke up immediately after the movement.

Even if there is a need, he can quickly enter deep sleep... Even if he doesn't sleep for a few days, he wakes up for a little while and wakes up again.

By doing this, he had done a lot of tasks very well before, and now he woke up the first time when the window was knocked.

However, Yang Jiang, who was thrown in the corner by him, was hungry and cold and uncomfortable, and there was no need to wake up at all.

From the bed, Jiang Zhenfei quickly came to the window and opened the window.

Zhao Jinge gently knocked on the window three times and was about to knock again. He saw that the window was opened. The sky is too dark. He can't see the appearance of the opposite person, but he can know that it is Jiang Zhen through the familiar breathing.

"You..." Zhao Jinge wanted to ask Jiang Zhen if there was anything, but before he asked him, Jiang Zhen reached out and grabbed his mouth.

The mouth was stunned by Jiang Zhen's rough hand, and Zhao Jinge had a red face, but for a moment he forgot to speak.

"Hey..." Jiang Zhen asked Zhao Jinge to make a sound, and touched the face of Zhao Jinge, and then hanged on the window, and silently turned outside the window.

Jiang Laosan’s house is on the easternmost side of the Jiang family. From the east-facing window, there is a small piece of mulberry trees, while on the other side of the mulberry tree, there is another family in the village. At this time, the family’s male The owner is helping to build the house, and the hostess has already taken the child to sleep.

After Jiang Zhen jumped out of the window, he took Zhao Jinge into the mulberry tree and went north.

The Jiang family gate is facing south, there is a river in the doorway, and the Jiang family goes north and half, and there is a pond. There are not many people in Hexi Village, and there are many rivers.

The pond behind the Jiang family was not too big or deep. It was planted with white and dragonfly. There were some trees growing around, and some of the roots of the trees were half tied in the pond.

Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge and got into a small tree made up of several trees.

It is the favorite place for children in the village during the day, and there is no other thing except the frogs at night.

"You come to me, I am very happy." Jiang Zhen grabbed Zhao Jinge's hand, could not help but pinch and pinch.

He does not feel that his behavior is wrong, but he is very clear that in the villagers' view, he does not want to do his own parents.

The culture of this place is similar to that of ancient China. Many people have such thoughts. They think that children are the belongings of their parents. Therefore, even if parents are not good for their children, children can only suffer and even have to be filial.

Compared with the filial piety story that was advertised as "the mother-in-law", Jiang Laos was still quite good. He was raised at least?

No matter how sympathetic the people in the village had before, the daytime things are out, I am afraid that everyone will respect him. Jiang Zhen does not care how others see themselves, but he is a little afraid that Zhao Jinge will dislike himself.

Fortunately, Zhao Jinge did not.

Jiang Zhen was very happy. Zhao Jinge was full of anger at this moment: "I can't help it."