| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 ➪ 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 |

Prompt:
Jesse and (Y/N) must escape the ship before it crashes.

Requested by siriania

Part 2! Committing Treason

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

               Holding Jesse in my arms after this confrontation felt unlike anything before. I felt more sorrow then when I held Luca in my arms; rocking him to an unsteady death, and more happiness than when I received my Knighthood title at the temple. Some conflicted emotions too. Did the chip really solve my lover's problems? Would we even get off this ship to hold each other again?

"Darling, I don't think we can hide out in the Medbay forever," Jesse whispered, pulling me up to stand by his side, "We need a plan, and soon."

The ARC Trooper was right. They already got Luca, and who's to say we aren't next? I assume since Jesse is helping me now, he is marked for treason as well, and will be in just as much danger as myself and my old Padawan.

I blinked away a set of both tears and sweat from my eyes, and snatched my lightsaber and force-pulled Luca's discarded lightsaber; attaching it to my back, "We will have to cut through them, unless you have a better idea."

Jesse didn't respond. He just pulled his guns out of the holsters, and gnashes his teeth, "I love my brothers, but I love you just as much. My brothers aren't in their right mind, and they'll do anything in their power to tear us down and kill us both! I won't let that happen."

I have heard Jesse say he loves me before, but with the situation at hand, it really felt powerful and true now. I grabbed his shoulders and softly pressed my lips against his; all chapped up from working. It was my favorite sensation however; his beautiful, chapped lips, "For luck, my dear," I smiled, leaning my forehead against his, "And in case this is our last day. I needed this."

                        "Don't talk like that, (Y/N)," he whispered, lifting his chin up to kiss my forehead, "You are a capable Jedi. You've lead us through countless battles. You're fearless, strong, and you're worth fighting for. I will die before I let a single blaster bolt hit you."

                         I smiled and kissed his lips once more, feeling confident, "Same goes for you, Lieutenant."

                         Jesse prided himself in his new, promoted position. Lieutenant Jesse. It sounded nice, and it could give us some leverage.

                         There's no way all the Clones knew of Jesse's antics by my side, and my boyfriend and I could formulate some plan before we confronted them, "Jesse," I started, removing myself from his arms, "Enough talk of sacrifices. We need a plan, and you're the star."

"Yippee," he replied sarcastically, "What are you thinking?"

I removed my lightsaber, as well as Luca's lightsaber and handed them to him, "Take me as a prisoner. We might be able to catch the other Clones off guard, because some still believe you're under the control of Order 66. Commander Rex will likely command my death regardless, and once that happens, we're already two steps ahead of them. We hop on a ship and get the hell out of here."

                         "That's risky, (Y/N)," he replied, bouncing your sacred blade in his hand. He was likely honored to even hold the lightsaber, "But it's our only chance of getting us both out of here, alive. I'm willing to sacrifice it all."