Big Rocks On Water Just Ain't It

(Requested by YoonjiOni 💜)

They had to do a shoot near the water, which also had rocks. Now, you might be saying. That's good, but the current right now is big. The waves kept hitting the rocks, and it's making it slippery. Staffs had made sure to look after them at all times, not wanting anyone to get hurt. They couldn't find any other place, as they had already paid for this.
"Okay, guys! Be careful on taking steps!" A staff said with his megaphone. The seven members all then walked to the rock they're supposed to stand to. But, luck is not on their side, especially for Jungkook. He had slipped, immediately falling in between the big cracks on the cracks.

"Jungkook!" They yelled, but they're taken away to not cause them to fall too. Some staffs then tried to check on Jungkook, who's laid on the ground, but they couldn't see what happened to him.
"Quick! Call 911!" Some staffs says, which panicked the six who stared at them.

A paramedic is let down, his helmet having this kind of flashlight. He looks around and finally spotted Jungkook, who's laid, on the ground, groaning as he hugged himself. He's wet, probably from the water that slowly flooded where he's staying.
"Hurry! He's gonna drown!" The paramedic says and he's rushingly put down. Jungkook looked up at him, sighing in relief.
"Okay, Mr Jeon, did you hurt your arm?" The paramedic asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"Just my leg" Jungkook says and the paramedic nodded.
"Okay, hold onto me and we'll be pulled up" The paramedic says and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook is taken away after he's rescued. The six are worried, they saw Jungkook when he was rescued. He had scratches, bruises and his leg looked bad. So, because of this, they followed the ambulance.

"Mr Jeon has a sprained ankle, scratches and bruises are already cleaned" The doctor says and they nodded, sighing in relief. They all looked at Jungkook, who pouted, staring at his bandaged foot.
"I have a bandage on it again" He says, remembering the time he needed stitches for his foot because he had cut it.
"At least you're okay, Jeon Jungkook" Jin says, glaring. Jungkook giggles, nodding.

"Okay, okay, at least I'm okay"