Kookie's Playground Accident

(5 year old JK 💜)

(5 year old JK 💜)

The six smiled as Jungkook ran to the playground.
"We'll go get us some snacks" Hoseok says, with Jin coming with him.

The other four sat there, watching Jungkook play around. There's not many children around, so Jungkook didn't have to wait.

Suddenly, as Jungkook's about to sit on the swing, someone stopped him. He looks up and sees another child, glaring at him.

"I... I was fiwst" Jungkook says, pouting.
"It's mine!" The boy says and stomped his foot.
"I... I held it fiwst!" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Oh?" The boy says before pushing Jungkook. The others who were watching, gasped as soon as they heard a loud cry. A familiar one at that. They all ran to find where it came from, and saw Jungkook, on the ground.

"Hey! You naughty boy!" Yoongi says, glaring. The boy just crossed his arms, huffing. Taehyung picked the little one up, shushing him.

"Where does it hurt, Koo?" Jimin asks and Jungkook lifts his arm up, his elbows has a scratch.
"Oh, no" Jimin says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"Hyungie will kiss it better, yeah?" Jimin says and kisses Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook  hiccups, sniffling, his elbow has a band-aid.
"You don't push, alright?" The boy's mother says, apologizing to the six.
"Hyungies... Wanna pway" Jungkook says and Namjoon smiled.

"Okay, baby... But be careful, yeah?"

 But be careful, yeah?"