KB Alternate Ending

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜) (For those who don't know about KB, this is the cover if u want to read it!💜)

(For those who don't know about KB, this is the cover if u want to read it!💜)

Jungkook gasps as he sees the car about to hit him, he thought he'll feel the impact, but all he felt is someone pulling his arm and then a warm hug

Jungkook gasps as he sees the car about to hit him, he thought he'll feel the impact, but all he felt is someone pulling his arm and then a warm hug. He gasps, opening his eyes.

He looks up and is met with a worried looking Jaewon. He stared at Jaewon, his bottom lip wobbling before he bursts into tears. Jaewon sighs, hugging him tighter.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkookie... " Jaewon says, shushing him.
"I almost lost my life... " Jungkook says as they walked to a more safe spot. They sat down on a bench, still hugging each other.

"If that happened, what would happen to my dads? They would be devastated... " Jungkook says, sighing. Jungkook then looked at Jaewon, suddenly he remembers what had happened awhile ago.

"Go... Go to your boyfriend" He says, gulping. Jungkook held the straps of his bags and was about to leave when Jaewon grabbed his wrist.
"Jungkook... Please... " Jaewon says and Jungkook sighs.

"Jaewon... Please... Just let me go and don't give me more false hopes, I'm tired of expecting you to love me... " Jungkook says, sighing. He stops a cab and didn't give Jaewon any glances. Jaewon looked at Jungkook, letting go of his wrist.
"I'm really sorry" He hears but he just got in the cab.

Jungkook got home, he paid and got out of the cab before walking to the door. He knocked before he opened it. He's startled as he's pulled into a warm hug.
"Jungkookie! Oh, my goodness, baby, we're so glad you're safe... " Hoseok says and Jungkook just smiled.

"What do you mean with the phone call...? We were so worried" Yoongi asks and Jungkook sighs.
"Jaewon doesn't love me back... Maybe I'm too young for these love things, I'll just focus on studies, dads... I promise you all... " Jungkook says. They all stared at each other and back at the younger before smiling.

"Yeah, baby... There's many more guys that can treat you better"

 There's many more guys that can treat you better"