Slipped On The Stage

It was raining, the stage is very slippery

It was raining, the stage is very slippery. But they were all ready to perform just so they can entertain armys. Jungkook was a bit hesitant but seeing how many people there are watching, made him continue.

He didn't want them to be disappointed, especially since they paid to come. They all looked at each other and nodded before they walked out of the backstage and waved around.

Loud screaming can be heard, which motivated them more.
"Are you guys ready?!" Taehyung says and everyone screamed louder. The music started and they got in positions.
"You guys, be careful" Hoseok reminded them and they gave him thumbs up.

The song went on until Jungkook and Jimin had to switch places. As Jungkook is running to Jimin, his foot slipped. He slipped, he hits his head on the slippery stage, his microphone falling from his hand, causing a loud static sound to echo. Everyone gasps as Jungkook laid there, not moving.

The music is stopped as the six members ran to their maknae.
"Jungkook!" Taehyung says as he shook Jungkook, which made Yoongi stop him.
"Don't" Yoongi says and Taehyung let go. Medics ran to the stage, holding a stretcher. They went to Jungkook, putting him on the stretcher and running him out of the stage.

"Mr Jeon sustained a concussion from the fall, he might experience headaches and feel dizzy" The doctor explained further more and they're glad that Jungkook is all okay now. Walking in, they're met with Jungkook, who's holding onto his head.
"Aigoo, Jungkookie" Jin says and Jungkook huffs.

"Next time, we're not gonna perform on slippery
stages"

After that, everyone was informed that Jungkook is all okay now and that they should just pray for his fast recovery.