The Closet Fell

Everyone was in their own rooms, probably on their phones, making music or just watching TV

Everyone was in their own rooms, probably on their phones, making music or just watching TV. Jungkook sat in his room, looking at his closet and stood up.

He walked to his closet, opening it. He sat down with his legs straight as he does some stretching. He accidentally kicked the closet hard, and since it's an old closet, it fell.

Everyone in their rooms are startled as a bloodcurdling scream is heard. They all looked up and ran out. They all ran out of their rooms and met each others. They were confused until.
"Hyungs! Help! Hyungs!" They heard and realized that Jungkook is missing.

They ran to the maknae's room. As they got in, they're met with Jungkook on the floor, his legs under the fallen closet. They all gasped and immediately helped the maknae. Everyone helped with lifting up the closet. Jin pulled Jungkook away as the closet is eventually up.

"Is it broken?" Jungkook asks, looking away.
"It doesn't seem like it, but we should get it checked" Namjoon says and they all agreed.

"Nothing seems to be broken, so he's okay... Just some bruises" Jin told them as the doctor had explained to him. They all sighed in relief and looked at the maknae.

"We're going to get you a new closet"