Little Koo's Temper Tantrum

(Yes, 5 year old JK

(Yes, 5 year old JK... Might be me foreshadowing 👀)

Jungkook looked at the six members with a pout. They took him to the mall, and to the toy store only for them to pick what toy they want from him. He couldn't even pick. So here they are, having an intense staring contest.

Jungkook's bottom lip wobbled, holding in his breath. One of his habit whenever he throws a tantrum, which was a bit concerning for the six as he wouldn't breathe until he wins.
"Jungkook, stop that" Yoongi says as he grabbed the boy's shoulders.

The boy doesn't seem to listen. And this pissed Yoongi off, he glared at the younger, being held back by Jin. They don't want cause a scene.
"Jungkookie... Baby, stop that... You'll get sick" They learned from the worse. Once Jungkook did this, he ended up turning purple and threw up.

"Kookie, we'll let you pick then" Jungkook hears this, opening his eyes and staring at Hoseok. Yoongi rolls his eyes, groaning.
"Just let it be, hyung... Jungkook won't breathe if we don't give up and let him do what he wants" Namjoon says and Yoongi sighs.

"What did you want, baby?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook pointed at the cookie shaped toy, pouting. He then finally took a breath, huffing.

"Kookie wanted that, but daddies kept choosing toys fow Kookie, not letting Kookie choose fow himself"

"We're so sorry, baby... We'll get it, yeah?"

 We'll get it, yeah?"